Troy Baker on Heating Up YOUNG JUSTICE: OUTSIDERS as Geo-Force

Troy Baker’s talents are immeasurable. His voice can be found across hundreds of games, television episodes, animations, films…You name it, he’s probably there. And that includes the fan-resurrected series Young Justice: Outsiders as Geo-Force!

Make sure you catch this interview with one of the most prolific voice actors of our time. Find it in our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/troy-baker-heating-young-justice-outsiders-geo-force/

What are some of your favorite Troy Baker roles? What surprised you from his process or his fandoms? Let us know in the comments below!

2 Likes

Hands down his work as Joel from The Last of Us. Troy Baker also just seems like a really nice guy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I’m the a big fan of young justices and I’m really happy because this is one of the best inspirations for young heroes

2 Likes

Hell’s yes! I love the show live this app, I just need a ps4 version so I can watch it on my tv!

1 Like

Oh yeah, cant wait for TLOU2 MR TROY!

1 Like

Geo-Force is progressing nicely. Glad to see he got a fire-proof suit. Violet was turning violet. lol

1 Like

for sure his role as Joel, somehow heartbreaking and inspiring at the same time

also loved the range Troy brought as Sam Drake, Nathan’s brother in Uncharted

1 Like

OMG I’m a big fan of your work :smile:

1 Like