TRIVIA TUESDAY Going On Hiatus: Updates To Come

@casasstrophe @MatthewHecht @Row.Harper we’re impatient to get Trivia Tuesday back on track over here, as well :frowning_face: It looks like it’s going to be another few weeks before we get rocking again. Are there any themes or subjects you want to request for the triumphant return?

5 Likes

The really obvious one.

5 Likes

Hmm, maybe if it returns this month a Pride themed one? That’d be cool to go along with all the clubs. If not that, then any subject is good with me!

A Riddler themed Trivia Tuesday would be cool too. The ultimate Riddler Badge. :laughing:

4 Likes

Now I cant say any of my ideas because both of yours are just amazing, ill just second what you said

4 Likes

i actually read a comic of him for the first time this week, thats now much i miss trivia

5 Likes

No! What are your ideas? This isn’t a contest!

3 Likes

Okay well first of all, i propose “everything BUT countdown”

fr though dc bombshells, legends of tomorrow, another cover page hunt, or some broader categories like “sidekicks” or “died but didnt stick” or “sidekicks who died but it didnt stick”

5 Likes

‘Died but didn’t stick’ is a really cool idea! And plenty of characters fit that category. All of your ideas are really good!

4 Likes

(Sylvester Pemberton looks around in Heaven)

Sly: Any day now I am coming back. Any day now.

4 Likes

How I expect to do when it comes back

How I will actually do

5 Likes

me if i do poorly

5 Likes

I taught you how to recover from far worse.

5 Likes

I will be at Summer Camp in a week (I think Robin is taking at least 999,999,999,999 slingshots). That is why I know Trivia Tuesday will be back in a week.

3 Likes