TRIVIA TUESDAY Going On Hiatus: Updates To Come

Greetings, Citizens of the DC Universe, and especially to those of you who enjoy our #trivia-tuesday events:

It is with a heavy heart we must inform you that our weekly Trivia events will be going on hiatus for the next 6-8 weeks. We will have a special edition event on 2021-04-20T07:00:00Z to celebrate the drop of BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT Releasing 4.20.21, and we hope to return in mid-May with the promised LEGO DC SUPER HEROES.

In the meantime, we hope you will take this time to brush up on all things DC Trivia! And of course, be sure to join us today for a rousing game of trivia about all things DARK NIGHTS: DEATH METAL!

When Trivia Tuesday triumphantly returns, what sort of changes or updates would you like to see from this event? Dream big, and let us know in the comments below.

13 Likes

Al Normalguy, here. I would like to see the exceedingly clever and genial host get to run more events, possibly in person as the pandemic lifts

12 Likes

I just hope for trivia to come back as quickly as possible, it’s my favourite thing about this community and the main reason why I stick around. My weeks are going to feel empty while it’s gone :cry:

8 Likes

8 Likes

I-I-I–

The band is crying.

7 Likes

I hope it’s able to come back quickly! Right now I can’t think of any changes that need to be made. I don’t need prizes, we all just seem to enjoy hanging out and testing our knowledge with questions provided by our amazing host…

6 Likes

I agree with what everyone else has said. I will miss trivia. I always look forward to it when I am able to participate or read it after work. Hope all is ok @HubCityQuestion!

5 Likes

Sad but definitely a well deserved break for all the work thrown in every week.

Enjoy the break and looking forward to the return and special trivia night. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi, Al! :wave:t2: :clark_hv_4: Just a quick note to say I’m all for this, especially in-person if DCUI should allow events such as those to occur when they can.

goes to book a seat for future events, especially those of the trivia flavor

Never too early to be prepared. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like how this Snrub thinks!

2 Likes

Whatever you do, don’t kill The Rolling Stones, Ramone. :grin:

slams down a Flaming Homer as Aerosmith takes the stage

1 Like

Change the start time from 5 eastern, as that’s when I get off work, rarely get to play.

2 Likes

Plenty of us regularly come in late. I do not know when you actually get to a computer, but if you get to one at 6 Eastern we still have trivia for around 40 minutes.

4 Likes

Good to know.

2 Likes

Eggs? We don’t need no stinkin’ eggs! Easter is cancelled!

IT’S TIME FOR THE WE WANT TRIVIA BACK CELEBRATION!!

PS

(And you will rarely if ever see me saying anythings

@HubCityQuestion does trivia better than I could

6 Likes

I knew it. The LEGO was just too much. I broke Trivia Tuesday. :broken_heart:

2 Likes

Aw man – having missed last week, I didn’t even know about this until I logged on for this week’s game. I eagerly await the return of Trivia Tuesday!

2 Likes

Is there still a plan for trivia to come back?

3 Likes

I am going to be gone on June 22nd, so I know it will restart on that day.

4 Likes

I hope so! I miss it! Tuesdays aren’t the same.

3 Likes