Trivia Tuesday, 9/8 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: The Dark Knight Trilogy, ROUND TWO!

I’m HubCityQuestion, and I may not be the trivia host you need, but I’m the trivia host you deserve. This Tuesday, get ready for 2 hours of Zimmer-scored trivia about a series which changed the way we looked at Batman forever, the DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY! Sound familiar? Well, we may have done this last January, but by popular demand and in anticipation of BATMAN DAY on September 19th, we’re building the hype with 24 brand new questions on the Nolanverse! He may not have appeared in the trilogy (or did he…?), but the winner will walk away with an exclusive badge sporting the visage of THE RIDDLER!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TheDarkKnieves [13]
Row.Harper [4]
casasstrophe [2]
tonycan81 [1]
todd.harris224 [1]
t.dawg [1]
mike.blacklist [1]
Techno2227 [1]
7 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

5 minutes to Knight time!

1 Like

Fun fact: my wife (who lived in Pittsburgh at the time) was an extra in the football game scene in Dark Knight Rises.

5 Likes

That’s so cool!

1 Like

What’s it like being married to a certified resident of Gotham City?

Y’know, except for the constant threat of earthquakes, prison break-outs, plagues, and being abandoned by the government…

You know, I was halfway through that joke when I realized I was just describing 2020.

5 Likes

Okay, HERE WE GO! Dark Knight Trilogy Trivia, ROUND TWO!

Tonight’s event is going to be a little different from our usual proceedings… rather than asking you a question, I’m going to give you a quote. Your job: tell me which character said the line. Ready? Here we go!

Q1. “I sincerely hope you’re not from the fire department.”

1 Like

alfred

1 Like

Alfred

Alfred

Alfred Pennyworth is CORRECT! First-time competitor @tonycan81 gets the first point!

1 Like

though i thought he said fire brigade

Whoa, a twist! Look at Hub City Shyamalan over here!

Fire brigade

Alfred

1 Like

of this format is gonna be hard, i saw them when they came out, its been forever!

2 Likes

That does seem more like Alfred, but it’s “department” in the movie!

1 Like

I’ve seen them since then, but’s it’s been a while. Still, I’ll try my best.

my drama teacher was one of the clowns in the bank robbing scene, he’s gonna be so disappointed in me if i dont get at least a point

5 Likes