Trivia Tuesday, 9/22 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Teen Titans GO!

T! R! I! V!
I-A-T!
U-E-S!
D! A! Y!
TUESDAY!

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re doing a whole show dedicated to the chaotic runaway hit animated series TEEN TITANS GO! Hang out with the world’s most powerful and least responsible teenage superheroes and find out just how much you know about them… and maybe, just maybe, along the way, find out how much you know about yourself. As always, the winner shall be awarded an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TheRealDetectiveChimp [7]
NYJt3 [5]
stefanie.m [4]
Detective7 [2]
casasstrophe [2]
Riddler [1]
seitan [1]
Row.Harper [1]
7 Likes

I expect to fail hard, but I continue to get so much joy and laughter out of “Teen Titans Go!” that I’m sure I’ll enjoy this, anyway. I’ll go to work early, next Tuesday, so I can get home in time. Looking forward to it. Stay safe.

6 Likes

Do comics count?

1 Like

Not this time!

2 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes

16 minutes to showtime! Just enough to get in one last episode of TTG before the game.

2 Likes

Home from work, listening to the podcast, But First, Let’s Talk Nerdy, discussing the Teen Titans.

:wave:

1 Like

Ten minutes to GO!

1 Like

hey everyone

2 Likes

InexperiencedScrawnyHairstreak-max-1mb

2 Likes

My internet may go out for about a minute, any time, as it just did, a few minutes ago.

1 Like

Here we go! First person to answer each question correctly gets the point! Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins! All contestants can only guess once per question. Going back and editing previous guesses is forbidden. Specifics and spelling count (or don’t) at my discretion.

Q1. In “Ghostboy,” what animal does Starfire mistake for Beast Boy after she kills it?

1 Like

bee

1 Like

tiger

1 Like

Should have to leave early, but I am here now.

2 Likes

Platypus

1 Like

Dog

No idea, failing hard as predicted. Last Passenger Pidgeon?

1 Like

I know what it i now

1 Like