Trivia Tuesday, 9/20 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Comic Book Covers

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating that first impression that every comic book gets – the cover art! Pay attention, because this week, the rules are a little bit different.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on September 20th, a prompt for a type of cover will be posted by me in the comments below. (For example: “Show me a cover with Superman on it.”)
  • Whoever posts a unique cover matching the criteria of the prompt before time elapses is awarded the point.
  • If a cover has already been used by any player for a previous prompt, it is ineligible to be used for future prompts.
  • Only covers for comic books published by DC or one of its imprints or subsidiaries will be accepted.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 prompts have been posted.
  • The first person to correctly answer each prompt receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where prompts begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 prompts wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per prompt.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TheRealDetectiveChimp [17; TIEBREAKER CHAMP]
Detective7 [17]
casasstrophe [16]
the_Rubber_Bandit [15]
Row.Harper [15]
HubCityAnswer [13]
TaimurDar [4]
8 Likes

Just a few minutes to trivia! Reminder to our regulars to read the updated rules for this week!

2 Likes

damn, hardcore

2 Likes

I’m here!

3 Likes

I’m here! I don’t usually do well on these scavenger hunt trivia days. But it should be fun to look at all the cool art.

2 Likes

Is this just for the ones that won? Or if they were used at all?

1 Like

from my understanding its any used at all

2 Likes

Oof, that will be fun.

2 Likes

Hi.

2 Likes

1 Like

does this include answers that don’t win? I assume so but…

3 Likes

Let’s get some coverage! Your first challenge:

Q1. Show me a cover where a character is fighting a copy of themself.

1 Like

1 Like

Bizarro is technically a copy of Superman! That counts!

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

You know what? That also counts! I’ll give points to anyone who can post a unique cover before the time limit expires.

2 Likes

That’s absolutely right!

2 Likes

2 Likes