This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating that first impression that every comic book gets – the cover art! Pay attention, because this week, the rules are a little bit different.
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on September 20th, a prompt for a type of cover will be posted by me in the comments below. (For example: “Show me a cover with Superman on it.”)
- Whoever posts a unique cover matching the criteria of the prompt before time elapses is awarded the point.
- If a cover has already been used by any player for a previous prompt, it is ineligible to be used for future prompts.
- Only covers for comic books published by DC or one of its imprints or subsidiaries will be accepted.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 prompts have been posted.
- The first person to correctly answer each prompt receives a point.
- At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where prompts begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 prompts wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per prompt.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
SCOREBOARD TheRealDetectiveChimp [17; TIEBREAKER CHAMP] Detective7  casasstrophe  the_Rubber_Bandit  Row.Harper  HubCityAnswer  TaimurDar