Trivia Tuesday, 9/15 @2PM PT/5 PM ET: Batman Day Celebration!

Holy arbitrary holidays, Batman! This coming Tuesday, the celebrations don’t stop after DC FANDOME: EXPLORE THE MULTIVERSE… we’ve got BATMAN DAY coming up hot on its heels! DC Universe may have a trick or two in store for you coming up, but we’ll share this one now: this Trivia Tuesday is going to be all about all things BATMAN! A broad subject, to be sure, but I know the Batmaniacs among you are up to the task!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Casasstrophe [6]
Detective7 [5]
BlakeMPetit [4]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [4]
Riddler [3]
Matthew.Hecht [1]
TaimurDar [1]
12 Likes

So excited!

3 Likes

In my opinion I think both Batman and Spider-man both has the greatest collection of Rouge Gallery villains.
As for Batman he’s pretty much a greatest detective since Sherlock Holmes.
The DC Animated club is doing a month of Kevin Conroy: The Man behind the bat. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We’re gonna get a little strange with this one, so bear with me. It’s another experimental trivia night!

@Reaganfan78: Last I checked, Black Spider IS a Batman rogue. That’s who you’re talking about, right?

3 Likes

ooo experimental is fun!
I can stay for a little bit today :partying_face:

1 Like

ominous, i like it

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

little bit off topic, I just found out Mark waid is coming back to DC

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:Nope I’m not, LOL! Man you really don’t like the other comic company.

1 Like

Experimental, you say?

1 Like

I’m ready to play!:smiley:

1 Like

Another comic company? I don’t understand. WildStorm? Because DC owns WildStorm.

5 Likes

:hushed:

1 Like

Okay, Batfans! This week we’re gonna be doing things a little different…

Every half hour, I am going to name 6 characters. Your mission: find me a comic book cover where Batman is fighting that character, and post it here! Many of these challenges have multiple solutions, but first to claim each one gets the point! After four rounds, whoever has the most points wins!

ROUND ONE:

Q1. The Cavalier
Q2. Frankenstein
Q3. Killer Moth
Q4. Gorilla (any)
Q5. Owlman
Q6. Brainiac

2 Likes

First point to Detective Chimp!

1 Like

Q5

1 Like

do we link it or can we say the name of it?

Ooh, sorry Reaganfan – that’s close, but to get the point they have to be FIGHTING each other.

1 Like