Trivia Tuesday 9/13 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Batman's Greatest Battles

Let’s get ready to rumble! This week as we approach BATMAN DAY, we’re celebrating the Dark Knight with an evening of trivia all about his greatest battles! But maybe your greatest battle is yet to come… for the Trivia Tuesday championship!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on September 13th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [8]
HubCityAnswer [7]
TheRealDetectiveBane [3]
Row.Harper [2]
casasstrophe [2]
joshtheblueguy [1]
ReaganFan78 [1]
8 Likes

All my scars are my notes.

2 Likes

This trivia is definitely going to be @MatthewHecht greatest battle ever by trying to win this trivia! I’ll be rooting for him! :smiley::trophy:

:batman:

3 Likes

When I change usernames it lists me as two likes.

1 Like

Batman here.

4 Likes

Robin here

4 Likes

Hi son.

4 Likes

Nightwing here.

3 Likes

Robin here.

3 Likes

Hi other son.

4 Likes

Hi other other son.

4 Likes

Hey dad.

4 Likes

Here to root for my favorite Cape Crusader. :grinning:

4 Likes

3 Likes

@MatthewHecht can you please fire Alfred for disrupting my comic reading.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Fire Alfred???

2 Likes

It should have been Outsider on the picture.

2 Likes

Go Robin and Nightwing, I’m rooting for you guys!:laughing:

2 Likes