Trivia Tuesday, 8/4 @2PM PST/5PM EST: Young Justice!

Let’s get whelmed: this Trivia Tuesday, we’re covering the YOUNG JUSTICE animated series! As the first exclusive series to DC Universe, Young Justice has always been leading the way in our little slice of the internet – and it’s past time we give the show its due. Stop by this August 4th for 24 hard-hitting trivia questions on this fan-favorite animated series!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

10 Likes

All 3 seasons?

1 Like

Yep!

2 Likes

Aw I love Young Justice and really enjoyed the couple of trivia tuesdays I got to do but I always have to work during this. I wish it was just a little later in the day so I could join. Have fun everyone!

1 Like

Ooooo, sounds like fun! I’ve never participated in any of the Trivia Tuesdays before but this definitely seems like one I could probably try at.

2 Likes

wait is it comics too

1 Like

Nope, just the show! Apologies for the somewhat misleading banner.

2 Likes

I’m in , all things considered.

2 Likes

I’m in as well

4 Likes

Welcome to the community! Good luck! We begin in 6 and a half hours!

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to do one of these but the timing never worked out. I know almost nothing about the show, but I’m going to try to play. Just gonna answer Wonder Girl to everything. Gotta be right eventually.

2 Likes

This might sound dumb, but does spelling count?

2 Likes

I’m capricious about it! Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn’t.

2 Likes

I’d participate, but I don’t want to make all you wonderful people look bad. actually working and can’t be fully present :pensive:

Only a quarter of an hour, man
(15 minutes left!)

3 Likes

I like to watch. And try to answer if i think i know. And i feel rather confident in this category. My usual obstacle is walking the dogs, which is scheduled for the middle of the game. And the latest obstacle is that tropical storm, Isaias (sp?!). It is already very windy. Walking the dogs in a few hours is going to be .,.interesting.

1 Like

Where’s the out of context thread when you need it?

What do you mean?

1 Like

I’m just making a bad joke. It’s my super power.

1 Like

I was going to include “like Eugene of TWD”, but i appreciate your intentions.

1 Like