Trivia Tuesday, 8/31 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: FanDome 2020

Q2. What line-launching comic made its worldwide debut in Fandome’s digital comic collection?

Milestone

milestones returns

2 Likes

Sorry, but that’s the line it launched, not the title itself.

2 Likes

Milestone Returns Infinite edition

1 Like

This is also technically incorrect – the infinite edition was released months later, on DC Universe Infinite.

3 Likes

And that’s time – I’m afraid the answer was MILESTONE RETURNS #0, though I also would have accepted “Milestone Returns.”

(No “s” in Milestone – sorry, cas. Fun fact: this week I was turned away at the DMV to renew my ID because my bills were addressed to “Alex” instead of “Alexander.” So I guess this is me paying that forward.)

3 Likes

Q3. According to an interview with Matt Reeves, which Darwyn Cooke comic was a major inspiration for The Batman?

Yes! DMV, make him walk!

Egp

1 Like

Batman Ego

1 Like

Infinite Frontier

Batman : ego

1 Like

Batman ego and other tales

1 Like

Correct! One of my favorite Batman comics, so I was encouraged to hear that.

5 Likes

Fun fact: There was a typo on my birth certificate. No one noticed until I went to the DMV to get my license. Then I had to change my birth certificate and then fix my license to my actual name. DMV likes to cause problems.

3 Likes

They got the fraud-prevention secret numbering on my license wrong

2 Likes

Make him WALK, DMV

3 Likes

I once made the DMV very mad for having an “é” in my name, they do not vibe with accents on letters

2 Likes

Q4. The trailer for Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League took place on the roof of what pizza parlor?