Trivia Tuesday, 8/30/2022 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Kitties of DC

Let’s get catty! This week on Trivia Tuesday, by special player request, we’re exploring the feline contingent of the DC Universe. So make sure you spay and neuter your pets and we’ll get down to quizness!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on August 30th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [9]
HubCityAnswer [4]
Detective7 [3]
mojaka [2]
Row.Harper [2]
the_Rubber_Bandit [1]
AAdocare2020.8856 [1]
4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

will this only be on 100% felines or will hybrids be counted

4 Likes

jane_1023
Not sure if I’ll be able to participate but I’ll sure try!

4 Likes

I don’t have a cat pic to share (I’m a despicable dog person), so here’s Streaky instead! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

3 Likes

There may be a Cat-Person or two.

5 Likes

Guess who just finished her Spanish slides and presentation script for Monday :smile:

7 Likes

That look really interesting. I don’t speak Spanish, but that look really cool.:grinning:

3 Likes

I love this so much.

5 Likes

Hey, I’m in there!

Also, that looks awesome! Great job! I’m sure you will ace your presentation!

5 Likes

You got a great picture of me in there.

4 Likes

The Oracle of cats-

The vet said Magi could never walk again after his spine injury. That did not stop him from catching all those mice.

4 Likes

I’ve been reading up on obscure felines so im hoping for some ungoogleable questions

3 Likes

Yay, you get to look at more kitties.

3 Likes

i have bruce the cat here as a study buddy

5 Likes

3 Likes

That looks really cool!

3 Likes

5 Likes