Trivia Tuesday, 8/3 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Suicide Squad!

It’s good to be back! Welcome to the glorious and triumphant return of TRIVIA TUESDAY, where every week I compile a list of deadly questions to test your knowledge of the entire DC Universe! For our first post-hiatus competition, we’ll be doling out questions all about the SUICIDE SQUAD, in all of its forms! So come ready to rumble if you want your hands on that coveted RIDDLER BADGE!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, August 3rd, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Didn’t get the most points? You may still be a winner… every runner-up who receives at least 1 point on the scoreboard will be entered into a random drawing to choose a future topic!
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TaimurDar [9]
Detective7 [6]
MatthewHecht [1]
biff_pow [1]
8 Likes

Let the rumble again.

6 Likes

The Hawkman fan club is back today!

4 Likes

Today’s the day! Glad you’re back to doing the trivia game @HubCityQuestion, only I don’t know a Squad about Suicide Squad! :laughing::slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well, stick around and you might learn a thing or two!

5 Likes

I hate Suicide Squad (with the exception of one movie), so if 23 questions are about Nostalgia Critic’s review then I can win.

4 Likes

Time for bed to wake up right before trivia Tuesday.

5 Likes

I don’t know what to tell you, most of the comics are pretty good! I’d really recommend Tom Taylor’s 2019 series in particular.

4 Likes

Sadly my schedule had to be changed last minute and I have to work. :pensive: everyone have fun and good luck!!

5 Likes

I was really hoping to make it to this one, but I can’t.
Either way: Welcome back, @HubCityQuestion’s Trivia Tuesday! :tada: :00_suicide_squad: :green_heart: Have fun!

6 Likes

Ah, well! See you next time I hope!

4 Likes

Thanks, SpoilerAlert! Hopefully we see you next time!

5 Likes

Wow!

Trivia Tuesdays are back!

4 Likes

Welcome back, Taimur! I missed my regulars, and I’m hoping to see some new faces too!

5 Likes

As per usual, I may be late, but planning on showing up for at least some!

4 Likes

Always love to see you at the end of the show!

3 Likes

I’m here!! I’ll have to leave early but I can hang out for a bit.

I’m so happy for this to be back!

4 Likes

Welcome back, Row! Great to have you back in the TriviaDome!

3 Likes

Welcome back everyone.

4 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like