Trivia Tuesday, 8/25 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: DC FANDOME Part 1 After Party!

Did you see that?! Day 1 of DC FANDOME blew us all completely away. But I hope you took notes, because Trivia Tuesday this week is all about what went down in that special 8 hour presentation! This Tuesday, join us for a review of everything we experienced together and prove you were truly at the center of the dome. As always, the winner will be rewarded with that exclusive, elusive RIDDLER BADGE!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game may enter the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

N81 [7]
fallenangel8806 [5]
Row.Harper [5]
Detective7 [3]
BlakeMPetit [1]
emmafsouthern.81956 [1]
Casasstrophe [1]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
7 Likes

We got 11 minutes to showtime!

2 Likes

I’m on time this week!

3 Likes

I’m ready to go

3 Likes

I’m here

3 Likes

Before we start…TDK in Suicide squad is a version of arm fall off boy right? Been bugging me for days who he is

1 Like

Ready, willing, and… well, ready and willing.

2 Likes

That’s what Google told me when I tried to look it up.

2 Likes

The Detatchabke Kid?

1 Like

google is always right

2 Likes

It’s The Dark Knight, obviously.

5 Likes

I’m really hopeless at comic book trivia, but I don’t mind everyone else having fun with it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HERE WE GO! This is all stuff that we saw this weekend at Fandome, so I hope you remember it well!

Q1. What is the first thing Steve says to Diana in the new WW84 trailer?

2 Likes

You haven’t aged a day

wherre I fly they wont find us

1 Like

You look like you’ve seen a ghost

2 Likes

i love u

1 Like

You haven’t aged a bit

1 Like

CLOSE ENOUGH! It was: “You look like you saw a ghost.” Point awarded!

3 Likes

Cheetah looks awesome though

1 Like