Keep hope alive at world’s end! This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re ringing in the final volume of Tom Taylor’s epic DCeased saga, DCeased: War of the Undead Gods, with a refresher course on everything that’s happened on that dead planet and beyond to this point. Expect us to cover the original DCeased series, as well as DCeased: A Good Day to Die, DCeased: The Unkillables, DCeased: Hope at World’s End, and DCeased: Dead Planet!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on August 2nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
Detective7 - 11
Row.Harper - 7
casasstrophe - 4
HubCityAnswer - 2
HubCityQuestion - -2
My little distant cousins visited and went through my comics (mostly Virtue and Vice). They really enjoyed it except for Hawkman (stupid) and Firestorm (what is on his head?). I think their favorites were Flash, Green Lantern, Wildcat, Hourman, and Stargirl.
Me running to make it on time to Trivia Tuesday
When it’s already question 20 and you haven’t made it onto the board
Then quit panicking and type “Hawkman” faster
Well I actually might not be able to make it today. I’m going to try my best to come because I’m not going to let my 156 notes go to waste.
Going for my 3rd win in a row. Since I have not read, nor have I ever been interested this might not be the easiest win ever.
This will be one of the less googleable trivia weeks, I hope
Sounds fun proving you wrong.
I just binged the entire series and I very much dislike zombie apocalypse type stuff.
I am too sick to read many comics now, and if I feel up to it then I am reading Green Lanterns.
Oh. I hope you get to feeling better.
I forgot how many issues ‘Hope at World’s End’ was. I planned to just re-read everything today, thinking each series was 6-7 issues at most… whoops. Looks like I’m speed reading a bit today.
And the re-read is complete.
I forgot how well Tom Taylor writes Damian and Jon together. He is easily in the top two of Super Sons writers.
Yes, after Grant Morrison, Tom Taylor is my second-fave writer at DC right now.
I’ll only be available for the first 15 mins, since I’m trying to catch up on Marvel’s Daredevil after all the reveals at Comic-Con, and I’m starting at 5:15. But I will get a lot of correct answers in those 15 mins.
I made it. If I vanished that means I fell asleep.