Trivia Tuesday, 8/2 @ 2:00 PST/5:00 EST - DCEASED

Keep hope alive at world’s end! This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re ringing in the final volume of Tom Taylor’s epic DCeased saga, DCeased: War of the Undead Gods, with a refresher course on everything that’s happened on that dead planet and beyond to this point. Expect us to cover the original DCeased series, as well as DCeased: A Good Day to Die, DCeased: The Unkillables, DCeased: Hope at World’s End, and DCeased: Dead Planet!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on August 2nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 - 11
Row.Harper - 7
casasstrophe - 4
HubCityAnswer - 2
HubCityQuestion - -2
7 Likes

My little distant cousins visited and went through my comics (mostly Virtue and Vice). They really enjoyed it except for Hawkman (stupid) and Firestorm (what is on his head?). I think their favorites were Flash, Green Lantern, Wildcat, Hourman, and Stargirl.

1 Like

Me running to make it on time to Trivia Tuesday

6 Likes

When it’s already question 20 and you haven’t made it onto the board

5 Likes

Then quit panicking and type “Hawkman” faster

4 Likes

Well I actually might not be able to make it today. I’m going to try my best to come because I’m not going to let my 156 notes go to waste.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Going for my 3rd win in a row. Since I have not read, nor have I ever been interested this might not be the easiest win ever.

2 Likes

This will be one of the less googleable trivia weeks, I hope

5 Likes

Sounds fun proving you wrong.

3 Likes

I just binged the entire series and I very much dislike zombie apocalypse type stuff.

3 Likes

I am too sick to read many comics now, and if I feel up to it then I am reading Green Lanterns.

4 Likes

Oh. I hope you get to feeling better.

2 Likes

I forgot how many issues ‘Hope at World’s End’ was. I planned to just re-read everything today, thinking each series was 6-7 issues at most… whoops. Looks like I’m speed reading a bit today.

2 Likes

And the re-read is complete.

I forgot how well Tom Taylor writes Damian and Jon together. He is easily in the top two of Super Sons writers.

4 Likes

Yes, after Grant Morrison, Tom Taylor is my second-fave writer at DC right now.

4 Likes

I’ll only be available for the first 15 mins, since I’m trying to catch up on Marvel’s Daredevil after all the reveals at Comic-Con, and I’m starting at 5:15. But I will get a lot of correct answers in those 15 mins. :pray: :grin:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I made it. If I vanished that means I fell asleep.

2 Likes