Trivia Tuesday, 8/18 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Guests of DC FANDOME!

Get ready for the biggest digital convention of the summer! This trivia Tuesday, we’ll be quizzing you on the identities of the phenomenal guests who have all signed up for August 22nd-23rd’s DC FANDOME, a first-of-its kind 24 hour event. Start planning your schedule at schedule.dcfandome.com. We’ll help you get ready with the incentive of winning a Riddler Badge for your studiousness!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Row.Harper [6]
casasstrophe [5]
BlakeMPetit [5]
N81 [4]
starman814 [2]
TheGirlWonder12 [1]
NYJt3 [1]
5 Likes

I love the banner

1 Like

Ready for battle!

4 minutes to showtime! Get your Fandome schedules ready! This is an open book test… if you can get the answers in time.

1 Like

Ready? HERE WE GO!

Q1. Which actor portraying Ratcatcher can you find in “The Suicide Squad” panel?

Daniela Melchior

1 Like

That’s correct! The Suicide Squad will be Melchior’s Hollywood debut, after appearing in a number of Portuguese productions.

3 Likes

Okay, off to a good start.

1 Like

I’m late, but I’m here!

4 Likes

I’m late but here now as well

4 Likes

here!

2 Likes

Welcome to the party, pals. Not too late to catch up!

3 Likes

Did I get the first point because I was the only one here? :laughing:

2 Likes

I’m here! Not too sure if I’ll get any right, but I’m willing to try :thinking:

1 Like

I suppose we’ll find out!

Q2. What voice of Lex Luthor on Harley Quinn will be lending his talents to the world premiere of The Creative Coalition Presents: The Superman Radio Show?

Giancarlo Esposito

1 Like

Giancarlo Espicito

Rain wilson

Right again! Looks like it’s not just the advantage of an empty room.

2 Likes

I mean, who can forget Gus Fring?

2 Likes