Meet the Dark Trinity! This week on Trivia Tuesday, by special request of our birthday child and overall trivia champion @casasstrophe, we’ll be covering the rollicking misadventures of Jason Todd, Artemis, and Bizarro in Red Hood and the Outlaws (2016) #1-25.
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on August 16th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
casasstrophe - 12
Detective7 - 8
HubCityAnswer - 1
Row.Harper - 1
SpoilerAlert88 - 1
My son gets the spotlight. He was a good soldier. He honored me, but the war goes on.
On an unrelated note my batbuggy needs a new tire.
It’s not my favourite, but its the first dc series I ever read back in may 2020 and what got me into dc so i figured it deserved a shout out
It took me several tries over a period of several years to find one I liked, and then it was several bad ones after that, (good thing I found Throne of Atlantis at the library) so it took me a while to decide I was keeping this subscription.
I think I’ve read this one. I’ve read one of the ‘Red Hood and the Outlaws’ series. Hopefully, it is this one.
It’s the one with Artemis and Bizarro, if that helps.
I looked it up. I have read this series. For some reason I thought there were multiple series with Artemis and Bizarro but I guess I am wrong about that. Good thing that wasn’t a trivia question.
If you have any affection for this series I highly recommend checking out Red Hood: Outlaws on WEBTOON. The first 6 chapters are out now, and the first 3 are free!
By the way, the topic is appropriate for today. It is Jason’s birthday
literally could not remember for the life of me what event happened on august 16th but i knew it was SOMETHING and it was bothering me so much
This just sent me down a rabbit hole to find Damian’s birthday and I couldn’t find it… fascinating. I will have to look more later.
But Happy Birthday to Jason!
I have tried to find it out of curiosity too and no luck.
sorry everyone timmy wont be here today ill be filling in as im the star of the show
Sorry Jason. I didn’t finish your series. From what I read, it was pretty good.