Trivia Tuesday, 8/16 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Red Hood and the Outlaws

Meet the Dark Trinity! This week on Trivia Tuesday, by special request of our birthday child and overall trivia champion @casasstrophe, we’ll be covering the rollicking misadventures of Jason Todd, Artemis, and Bizarro in Red Hood and the Outlaws (2016) #1-25.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on August 16th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 12
Detective7 - 8
HubCityAnswer - 1
Row.Harper - 1
SpoilerAlert88 - 1
4 Likes

My son gets the spotlight. He was a good soldier. He honored me, but the war goes on.

On an unrelated note my batbuggy needs a new tire.

3 Likes

It’s not my favourite, but its the first dc series I ever read back in may 2020 and what got me into dc so i figured it deserved a shout out

4 Likes

It took me several tries over a period of several years to find one I liked, and then it was several bad ones after that, (good thing I found Throne of Atlantis at the library) so it took me a while to decide I was keeping this subscription.

1 Like

I think I’ve read this one. I’ve read one of the ‘Red Hood and the Outlaws’ series. Hopefully, it is this one. :sweat_smile:

It’s the one with Artemis and Bizarro, if that helps.

1 Like

I looked it up. I have read this series. For some reason I thought there were multiple series with Artemis and Bizarro but I guess I am wrong about that. Good thing that wasn’t a trivia question.

1 Like

If you have any affection for this series I highly recommend checking out Red Hood: Outlaws on WEBTOON. The first 6 chapters are out now, and the first 3 are free!

3 Likes

Good night.

3 Likes

By the way, the topic is appropriate for today. It is Jason’s birthday

5 Likes

literally could not remember for the life of me what event happened on august 16th but i knew it was SOMETHING and it was bothering me so much

4 Likes

This just sent me down a rabbit hole to find Damian’s birthday and I couldn’t find it… fascinating. I will have to look more later.

But Happy Birthday to Jason!

4 Likes

Glad I could help lol

3 Likes

I have tried to find it out of curiosity too and no luck.

2 Likes

sorry everyone timmy wont be here today ill be filling in as im the star of the show

4 Likes

That’s a cool costume.

3 Likes

its a uniform big bird

3 Likes

Sorry Jason. I didn’t finish your series. From what I read, it was pretty good.

2 Likes