Trivia Tuesday, 8/11 @2PM PST/5 PM EST: Justice League & Justice League Unlimited!

“And the milkshakes are so thick- I need your help.” his Trivia Tuesday, we’re covering the JUSTICE LEAGUE and JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED animated series! Still considered by many the hallmark representation outside of comics of the Justice League, these beloved shows continue to entertain and inspire 14 years after they wrapped production. Join me this Tuesday for 2 hours on the world’s greatest take on the world’s greatest heroes!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TaimurDar [6]
SomeObscureCharacter [5]
matthew.hecht47.66946 [4]
emmefsouthern.81956 [2]
Detective7 [2]
khristian012 [1]
Row.Harper [1]
Ry-El [1]
Russellque [1]
Hyperia90 [1]
17 Likes

Will I be playing?:slightly_smiling_face:
To Be Continued…

(It use to drive me crazy with Justice League having a two part episodes!)

6 Likes

That’s one of the things that I loved best about that show.

6 Likes

I will try to be here. It sounds like fun and I might actually have a chance.

5 Likes

I will try to be here. Sounds like fun. I love the JL/JLU shows.

4 Likes

It was a joy to do research for this one. Reminded me of just how much this show still rules.

6 Likes

I’ll give it a shot!

1 Like

I haven’t seen the whole series, so I won’t get the reward of the riddler badge but at least I will get the reward of a good time!

3 Likes

Count me in!

3 Likes

It was an amazing team of writers, directors, animators, and actors creating one of the best adaptations in any medium of the most well known team in comics. I probably binge all of JL/JLU 1-2 times a year and it only gets better.

4 Likes

Like BTAS and STAS, it’s the gold standard adaptation.

5 Likes

DCAU was great at creating the most accurate adaptations by boiling down characters to core with amazing people working on it.

3 Likes

I really need to watch this show.

3 Likes

It’s a great binge. Can’t suggest enough

5 MINUTES!
:raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

3 Likes

I remember watching as a kid but I’ve since only seen certain episodes here and there so I’ll probably just be a lurker for this one.

2 Likes

5pm is tough since I’m supposed to be driving home, but I’m gonna try to join!

1 Like

Well, pull over!

3 Likes

Without a doubt the late/great Dwayne McDuffie was definitely the MVP writer on the show!

5 Likes

He was behind a lot of great stuff, including if I remember right, Ben 10.

3 Likes