Trivia Tuesday, 8/10/2021 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Batman '89!

This Community needs an enema! Welcome back to Trivia Tuesday, where the DC Community’s greatest minds and fanatics compete for supremacy in the arena of niche knowledge of the DC Universe. This week, we’re celebrating the release of the long-anticipated BATMAN '89 #1, picking up right where the Tim Burton film duology left off! To make sure you’re all prepared, I’ll be quizzing you this week on Batman and Batman Returns so you’re refreshed and ready for the further adventures of the Keatonian Batman. Prove your mettle, and you may just earn the coveted RIDDLER community badge for your trouble!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, August 10th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Didn’t get the most points? You may still be a winner… every runner-up who receives at least 1 point on the scoreboard will be entered into a random drawing to choose a future topic!
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

HubCityAnswer [8.333]
Detective7 [3.333]
TaimurDar [2]
SpoilerAlert88 [2]
biff_pow [2]
MisfitCMJ [2]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1.333]
Row.Harper [1]
Reaganfan78 [1]
5 Likes

:penguin_smirkhqtas: You didn’t invite me, So I crash! :penguin:
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:Can’t wait for this!

4 Likes

“Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, August 3rd…”

So time travel?

4 Likes

OK, so I copy/paste these

5 Likes

Excited for this one. I will beat you guys when I wake up.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4 Likes

Look like I’ll be missing this, sorry @HubCityQuestion, may the best Batfan wins!:grinning:

2 Likes

2 Likes

Since I am able to be here today I watched the movies this weekend. I don’t think I have ever seen them before or if I have I was very young. Not gonna lie, there were a few times during the second one I found myself thinking what am I watching? :eyes:

4 Likes

C’est la vie. See you another time!

3 Likes

I remember watching it for the first time and thinking “am I watching perfection?”

4 Likes

Made it!

5 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

Hi Dad.

3 Likes

I know a lot of people really like these movies and won’t say I disliked them. They were entertaining. But there were definitely some strange parts to it. But what can you expect when watching a Tim Burton movie? :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I’m home.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome.

And now: let’s GET THE FUNK UP!

Q1. Which song on Prince’s 1989 Batman soundtrack is Bruce Wayne and Vicki Vale’s love theme?

3 Likes

Vicki waiting

Scandalous

Vicki waiting