Trivia Tuesday, 7/7 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Super Sons!

Trivia Tuesday, 7/7 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Super Sons!

Get ready for the world’s finest half pints! This July 7th, we’re commemorating the full run of SUPER SONS arriving on DC Universe with a special edition of Super Sons trivia! If you think you know Jon Kent and Damian Wayne, now’s the time to show off your stuff. Stick around for an hour or two, and you might be lucky enough to walk away with an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

TheRealDetectiveChimp [4.5]
Row.Harper [4]
progwendolyn8.88501 [3]
RedHood1919 [3]
scottshuke [2.5]
BlakeMPetit [2]
DickGraysonTheBoyFriendWonder [1]
reload [1]
MisfitCMJ [1]
9 Likes

Bring it on. Super Sons was my favorite thing. I hate Bendis for what he did to Jon.

3 Likes

I am stating to think alternate earths are real (you are alternate me)

1 Like

I haven’t done one of these in a while

1 Like

I will seek out victory have fun

present

1 Like

Didn’t get around to rereading any of the Super Sons books this week, so I guess we’re gonna see how well my memory serves me. Good luck, everyone.

1 Like

who would win

• Damian
  • Jon

0 voters

1 Like

same

Like, Damian is forever my favorite character, but if Jon really wanted to win… I mean, D is only human.

Jon once punched Damian with all his might and Damian attacked Jon
The injustice punch didn’t work on d

That was weakened Jon with that stuff from Manchester Black.

Here we go, folks! First to get a question right gets a point! We’ve got 24 questions! And… it’s NOT just from the two SUPER SONS runs! We’re talking all things Damian and all things Jon! HERE WE GO!

Q1. According to Batman #666, what was Damian Wayne’s original intended long-term mission?

2 Likes

Destroy the batfam

1 Like

kill batman

To replace Batman

Destroy gotham

Both correct! I’m awarding half a point to each of you.

3 Likes

Ok, I haven’t read 666 in a month of Sunday’s. This isn’t going to be as easy as I thought.

3 Likes

Ha! I had the exact same thought

2 Likes