Trivia Tuesday, 7/28 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: ALL-STAR WESTERN!

This trivia ain’t big enough for the two of us! To celebrate the 2010 Jonah Hex movie joining our library this week, join us for 2 rough riding hours of trivia on DC’s deep stable of western characters… but most of all, that scar-faced bounty hunter we call Jonah Hex.

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

khristian012 [9]
BlakeMPetit [7]
Detective7 [2]
Ry-El [1]
stefanie.m [1]
reload [1]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
starman814 [1]
8 Likes

What time zone?

looking forward to it

2 Likes

20 minutes from now @ffranks.11360

1 Like

I know practically nothing about westerns but I’ll give it a shot

2 Likes

Whew, just made it!

1 Like

I did really like the DC Showcase they made a while back, movie is … ok

1 Like

Ready!

Saddle up! It’s time to ride!

Q1. Which renowned psychiatrist joins Jonah Hex for his adventures in The New 52’s ALL-STAR WESTERN?

Amadeus Arkham

Sigmund Freud

harl

Hugo strange

Correct! Amadeus would, of course, go on to found Arkham Asylum. (We first got to know him in ARKHAM ASYLUM: A SERIOUS HOUSE ON SERIOUS EARTH.)

3 Likes

This may be the only point I get all game

2 Likes

And you said you don’t know westerns lol

1 Like

I read the new 52 but stopped a little after the Black Diamond mini event. Honestly can’t really remember much aside from that and the tie in to City of Owls

3 Likes

Just checked the batman headlines, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING!
3 Likes

Q2. What masked, horse riding, star-spangled heroine fought alongside George Washington in the Revolutionary War?

1 Like