Trivia Tuesday, 7/26 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Harley Quinn The Animated Series

Who wants some pretzel-wrapped wieners? This week we’re getting ready for the July 28th premiere of Harley Quinn Season 3 with trivia all about the world of this smash hit animated take on Gotham’s clown queen of crime! So study up on Season 1, Season 2, and the Eat. BANG. Kill. Tour today, and meet us on the 26th for some hot trivia action!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on July 26th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 8
HubCityAnswer - 8 [TIEBREAKER CHAMP!]
Row.Harper - 1
3 Likes

First I have to beat up Quinn and send her to Arkham, but first I must go to Jim’s birthday.

2 Likes

Owlman picked up Avatar the Last Air Bender, which resulted in this conversation.

Me: Does Waterbending work on ice?

Owlman: It can freeze water. That is how Aang got in the iceberg.

Me: I thought he did not know how to waterbend yet.

Owlman: In Avatar form he remembers his past lives.

Me: So he is their Hawkman?

Owlman: Yes.

3 Likes

This is all accurate

3 Likes

So I can’t attend this week’s trivia and my sister can’t fill in either. I’ll be back next week, I hope.

3 Likes

Does Hawkman have an Avatar State?

1 Like

I’m here and ready to maybe score a point.

I watched each season when it came out and nothing else since. So, let’s see how this goes. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hi son. I have rewatched 3 episodes, since they came out.

1 Like

I will probably have to leave early, but I am here for now.

1 Like

The end of Cataclysm comes to mind. Granted I am only a casual Avatar fan, so hard for me to judge.

1 Like

ive seen both seasons when season 2 came out so lets put that long term memory to the test

2 Likes

you will be missed brother

2 Likes

So we are all casual fans of HQ TAS.

1 Like

Hi son.

2 Likes

dad

2 Likes

Remember to eat your batvegetables.

oh so THATS why im short

2 Likes

Hmmmmmmm, Robin stretch, your brother out to make him taller.

2 Likes