Trivia Tuesday, 7/21 @2PM PST/5PM EST: The Daily Planet!

STOP THE PRESSES: this week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re covering the history, personnel, and the lives and times of that great Metropolitan newspaper, the Daily Planet! So join us and put your journalistic mettle to the test for a shot at a virtual Pulitzer – or, at the very least, a Riddler badge.

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

mike.blacklist [9]
BlakeMPetit [3]
claine23 [2]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
khristian012 [1]
superherowade [1]
Reaganfan78 [1]
ajm08g [1]
Detective7 [1]
MisfitCMJ [1]
Eagle [1]
matthew.hecht [1]
Row.Harper [1]
12 Likes

I can’t wait to play this!
Great Ceasar Ghost! :grin::newspaper:

8 Likes

Screenshot_2020-07-21 dc digest daily planet - Google Search

8 Likes

Wonder if Stargirl ever visited the Daily Planet in the comic books.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Could it be…? Yes it is! It is I! The holder of a point in each of my trivia bouts come again to put the streak to the test! Let’s go HCQ! Also good luck to the fellow trivia goers as well! :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

I think DC Daily title was based on Daily Planet cause it has to do with a news.
There was once a Crossover of Daily Planet and Daily Bugle!:grinning:

Ready!

1 Like

I think it is because the news is mostly daily and they have to have illiteration

1 Like

Gonna give it my best shot, but other than simple stuff I’m not sure how much I know

1 Like

me too

2 Likes

Not that I know of. She did once visit the fortress of solitude, and she was a huge Superman fan.

1 Like

Hope you’ve all got your journalism degrees in hand, because I’m not going easy on you this week! HERE WE GO!

Q1. Which overbearing boss is the publisher of the Daily Planet in SUPERMAN: BIRTHRIGHT?

1 Like

Perry

Perry White

Perry White

Lex Luthor

Luthor?

Cat Grant

Perry White.

Perry White

2 Likes