Trivia Tuesday, 7/2 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: Amanda Waller

Think you’ve got the full scoop on the most infamous government mastermind in the DC Universe? You better bring it. This week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about the power behind ABSOLUTE POWER, Amanda Waller.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [11]
MiscellaneousSoup [3]
Detective7 [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
casasstrophe [2]
Row.Harper [2]
Jurisdiction [1]
5 Likes

Wonder if Batman Telltale: Enemy Within will be mention in a trivia game? :grinning:

2 Likes

ATTENTION, TRIVIA TITANS:

The launch date of the official DC Discord channel has been announced!

What this means for us is that 7/2 and 7/9 will be our last two weeks of Trivia Tuesday on the community message board. After that, we’ll be migrating over to the Discord server for a brand new Trivia Tuesday relaunch on July 16th! More details to follow soon!

6 Likes

6 month scoreboard.

Wins
Myself- 13

@casasstrophe 4

@Detective7 3

@DreamingGirlWonder 1

@mysterious_stranger 1

@keath 1

@Alias 1

@SomeObscureCharacter 1

@FerroLad

MatthewHecht 183

Casatrophe 86.25

Detective7 59.5

RwHarper 45.5

DreamingGirlWoder 36

Alias 2

Keath 16

SomeObscureCharacter 13

TaimurDar 11

FerroLad 10

Jurisdiction 7

ReaganFan78 6.5

Mysterious Stranger 6

Lana79 6

CradletotheGabe 5

Analyst9998 4

MiscellaneousSoup 4

NotSoNew52 3

GetSnart 3

MisfitCMJ 2

6h0s4 2

TheRealDetectiveChimp 1

SpoilerAlert88 1

Mojaka 1

By month
January me 33.5

February me 36 (every trivia this month Casastrophe and I got first and second).

March Me 38

April 4 way tie Alias 18

May me 39.5

June Detective 7 28

8 Likes

I have finished archiving all the Trivia Tuesdays I want to keep.

4 Likes

Decent chance I am a little late today.

1 Like

Next week will be our final Trivia Tuesday on the community board, so I’ve got something a little special planned to send us off into the next era. I’ll announce it at the end of tonight’s trivia.

5 Likes

hi!!

1 Like

Hi son.

1 Like

darn, youre on time

1 Like

Hey guys!

2 Likes

Hi DGW.

2 Likes

All right, we’re gonna do this, and then we’re gonna do it next week ONE MORE TIME, and after that I better see all of you on the Discord. There may be special prizes involved. Deal?

4 Likes

So far trivia is the only reason I want to join the official server lol

2 Likes

No interest. Winning is the only prize I need.

1 Like

Q1. Which US president does Amanda Waller report to in her first appearance?

1 Like

Reagan

1 Like

This first question is a tribute to @Reaganfan78. Hope to see you on the Discord too!

3 Likes

1 Like

Already my studying is paying off.

1 Like