Trivia Tuesday, 7/14 @2PM PST/5PM EST: Past and Future!

Trivia Tuesday, 7/14 @2PM PST/5PM EST: Past and Future!

Get ready for a history lesson — this week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re covering events from the past and future of the DC Universe! All characters and settings that take place before or after the modern age of DC Comics are fair game, so get into your Time Sphere and make like Rip Hunter!

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • Not a winner? If you get on the scoreboard, you may still be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

ReepDaggle [5]
khristian012 [4]
Row.Harper [3]
Detective7 [2]
MisfitCMJ [2]
BlakeMPetit [2]
dominickzadera.38404 [1]
matthew.hecht47 [1]
stefanie.m [1]
supermeghan [1]
18 Likes

Someday I’ll be off on a Tuesday early enough to participate in these!!! This one would be right up my alley… I’ll be playing along while reading after it’s all over… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Awesome :clap:

1 Like

Love me some trivia!

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome! But don’t expect it to be easy!

3 Likes

hey im ready

1 Like

Heyy, @dccoolboy90! It’s been a minute!

2 Likes

it has been a mintue

1 Like

OK folx, standard trivia rules apply! Watch the chat every 5 minutes for a new question! First to get it right gets the point! Points are kept track of in a scoreboard in the opening post! Everyone only gets one guess per question! HERE WE GO!

Q1. The Guardians of the Universe, the Controllers, and the Zamarons were all descendend from which ancient alien race?

1 Like

Malthusans

1 Like

malthusians

1 Like

Present good luck all!

1 Like

Malthusians

1 Like

You’re all very close, but incorrect!

1 Like

we many all have spelled it wrong in exactly the same way

1 Like

Oans

1 Like

Maltusians

2 Likes

Correct! “Malthusian” is a mathematical theory of population growth.

3 Likes

Q2. What was the true identity of the future Superman in Futures End?

1 Like