Trivia Tuesday, 7/12 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Silver Age

This month brings us the debut of Mark Russell and Mike Allred’s Superman: The Space Age, a tribute and send-up to classic Silver Age DC Comics. What better way to prep, then, to get reacquainted with our own library of Silver Age titles? That’s what we’re all about this week on Trivia Tuesday!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on July 12th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MisfitCMJ - 6
Detective7 - 4
HubCityAnswer - 4
Patterson65.37405 - 3
casasstrophe - 3
Harper.Row - 1
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 1
6 Likes

2 Likes

So it’s silver st cloud, silver banshee, silver swan trivia right?

4 Likes

BECAUSE YOU ALL WANT TO MAKE ONE MAN HAPPY…

3 Likes

I saw Elvis this week. Congratulations on your big cameo, CMJ.

4 Likes

I’m here and ready to learn. Also ready to score no points this week. I’m not sure I have read a Silver Age comic before.

4 Likes

I’m playing on my phone currently, since I’m at the grocery.

5 Likes

i dont even know what defines the silver age

4 Likes

I actually looked that up last week because I figured that would be a question. Now that I know it, I assume it will not be asked this week.

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

If you’re ever going to read a Silver Age comic, I would recommend Gardner Fox’s Justice League.

4 Likes

Noted! Thanks!

4 Likes

3 Likes

I recommend his Hawkman run.

3 Likes

Jokes on you Robin, I love playing on the go! I find it to be exciting.

4 Likes

Anybody else find it ironic the silver age begins the same year the silver age of animation ends?

3 Likes

Hawkman

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

No.

3 Likes