Trivia Tuesday, 6/6 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC Pride

This week, Trivia Tuesday is celebrating Pride Month with a special focus on the LGBTQIA+ characters of the DC Universe! If you’ve picked up the DC BOOK OF PRIDE by Jadzia Axelrod, you’ll be well equipped.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on June 6th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [18]
Row.Harper [2]
MatthewHecht [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [1]
8 Likes

Hey guys! Don’t think I’m going to be able to make it today :frowning:
Have fun!

6 Likes

Actually never mind. Plans got canceled. I’ll be able to make it!

5 Likes

sorry about your plans, happy to have you!

3 Likes

I’m here and ready to lose.

5 Likes

Hi everyone I won’t be able to make it today. A family emergency came up.

4 Likes

I’m sorry! I hope everything is okay!

2 Likes

Sorry about your plans but happy to have you!

5 Likes

Hi everybody.

3 Likes

Hello Bruce.

2 Likes

Hi Bobo.

2 Likes

yall know i had to come back to tim for this

3 Likes

Hi son.

1 Like

The Flash’s review embarago dropped. After all the crazy production it feels wrong that the reviews are so moderate and normal.

Please don’t say anything about this movie. I am so close and I haven’t been spoiled yet.

2 Likes

I breathe in it.

1 Like

:00_dc_pride:

2 Likes

Barry is Luke’s father.

1 Like

Hello everyone! This week, we’ll be doing things a little differently! The entries in this year’s DC Book of Pride have a list of “Likes” and “Dislikes” for each featured character. I’m going to list one of these characters’ allies, and each of their likes and dislikes. The first to correctly guess the character I’m describing gets the point.

4 Likes