Trivia Tuesday, 6/4 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: DC Pride 2024

Happy Pride, everybody! This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re turning our focus on the stars of this year’s DC PRIDE annual! So read the issue and get yourself ready for the season with our heroes of the month.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [11]
casasstrophe [5.25]
Row.Harper [3]
Detective7 [1]
6 Likes

If I win this one I tie the record for wins in a row. That will inevitably mean no more humble and kind Batman, as arrogant and mean Batman replaces him. Unless y’all want that y’all better come ready and make this the most attended Trivia Tuesday we ever had.

6 Likes

won last year and tied for first two years ago, im here to defend my title

5 Likes

I am here to put bat stmbs all over your title.

2 Likes

This seems like a good place to mention that I will be referring to everyone on the planet as they and them from now on.

I think they/them is a good safe choice if we don’t know someone’s preferred pronouns, but we should use the ones they prefer upon learning them.

4 Likes

I doubt I make the entire time, but I am here for now.

So you’re saying you’re here, but don’t get used to it?

2 Likes

I typed that. I am quoting the St. Crispin’s Day Speech to my bats, as they prepare to run on their hamster wheels to power my batcomputer.

1 Like

I’m here! Just finished reading this year’s Pride issue. Some good stories this year.

3 Likes

Hi son.

1 Like

I’ll say that this years was not my favourite, but it did have some gems

2 Likes

Hi other son.

1 Like

I’m here!

1 Like

Hi other other son.

2 Likes

Agreed.

2 Likes

1 Like

:dc_pride_club:

2 Likes

Welcome one and all! It’s trivia time once again!

2 Likes