Trivia Tuesday, 6/30 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Jack Kirby's Fourth World!

Trivia Tuesday, 6/30 @2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Jack Kirby’s Fourth World!

THERE CAME A TIME FOR TRIVIA! This June 30th I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions based on Jack Kirby’s Fourth World saga! Keep your eyes on the comments, where I’ll drop a new question every 5 minutes… the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Have the most points by the end of the game, and you’ll receive an exclusive Riddler title and profile badge!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

spinedrs.32746 [4]
Green_Loontern [4]
Row.Harper [4]
BlakeMPetit [3]
Ry-El [2]
TheDankKnight [2]
MisfitCMJ [1]
ReepDaggle [1]
Adriel [1]
11 Likes

Dang I wish I could join and watch but sadly I have to work

4 Likes

DARKSEID IS… part of the trivia beginning in 5 minutes!

3 Likes

I’m ready, hello everyone

2 Likes

I’ve waited weeks for this! Can’t wait to play!:grinning:

1 Like

Welcome! Good luck – hope you know your stuff!

2 Likes

I’m watching 1989 Batman on hbo max while playing.:slightly_smiling_face:

Made it!

2 Likes

Let’s go to Fourth World!

Q1. What microscopic Scottish castle was the headquarters of Darkseid’s “Evil Factory”?

Brigadoom

1 Like

Sir Richard castle

brigadoom

Correct! A little Kirby-style play on the mythical city of “Brigadoon.”

2 Likes

I would watch that musical.

3 Likes

@HubCityQuestion in case you’re wondering, I’m Reaganfan78 I’m just calling myself Sportsmaster for fun. I’ll change it back tomorrow.:slightly_smiling_face:

Oh, what a surprise! The 78 should have been a tipoff, but I thought you were new!

1 Like

Thanks.:slightly_smiling_face:

aha! I knew it

2 Likes

Q2. Who was the first human to discover the Anti-Life Equation, only to take the secret to his grave?

The Flash