Trivia Tuesday, 6/28 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Batman/Catwoman

It’s a marriage 6 years in the making! This week, Tom King’s BATMAN/CATWOMAN finale brings a conclusion to the central romance of his Batman Rebirth series. To celebrate the momentous occasion, we’ll be looking back on Batman’s long romantic history with Selina Kyle through the ages!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on June 28th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 - 6
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 6
casasstrophe - 6
HubCityAnswer - 2
kasumi - 2
Row.Harper - 1
6 Likes

My wife will not like this one.

5 Likes

Will there be questions about Tom King’s Batman/Catwoman series? I haven’t read it yet. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

There will be at least one!

4 Likes

:grin:I know who was Adam West favorite Villain, it’s… :catwoman_hv_1:!

3 Likes

video games? :pleading_face:

2 Likes
  • Julie Newmar
  • Lee Meriweather
  • Eartha Kitt
  • Melendy Britt

0 voters

3 Likes

Trivia soundtracks

• They are wonderful
  • They are horrible
  • You really need to check that ego at the trivia hall door
  • Whatever makes HubCityQuestion happy
  • Just don’t play B-17. It was their song. It was our song. But it’s o-o-verr
  • As long as you don’t use that Nia Peeples-Cynthia Gibb-Janet Jackson song AGAIN
  • Maybe I’ll listen if I’m feeling Bohemian
  • Will there be Taylor Swift or Harry Styles shaped cookies?

0 voters

3 Likes

Sure.

5 Likes

None compare to my wonderful wife.

4 Likes

I met Lee Meriweather at a con once! She’s very nice!

3 Likes

I had a similar experience with her. Very sweet. I met her more because she was on a soap I watched. I still have her autograph somewhere here in my house.

2 Likes

@HubCityQuestion

Apparently, the people want you to be happy.

3 Likes

(and @Row.Harper )

Time Tunnel!

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 12-53-15 Time Tunnel lee meriweather - Google Search

Mission: Impossible

Barnaby Jones

Screenshot 2022-06-28 at 12-53-55 Barnaby Jones Lee Meriweather - Google Search

3 Likes

I met her because everyone around her had huge lines and absolutely no one was in line to talk to her. I felt bad. :sweat_smile:

My sister and I went up and talked to her for a bit and ended up getting a picture with her. She was so nice and happy even though she must have been so bored all day.

3 Likes

Ok, I have read the first 9 issues of Batman/Catwoman because that is all that is on here. Hopefully between that and what I remember of Tom King’s Batman run, that is enough to get me at least one point this week. :sweat_smile:

Also, I enjoyed Batman/Catwoman way more than I expected to.

1 Like

I read the first 5 issues as they came out and have zero memories of it

2 Likes

I love Tom King’s mini series’ but I have started waiting until I can read the whole series at once because this kept happening to me. I would be so confused by the time I got to the end of the series and I’d have to re-read. It’s easier to to read it all in one go.

1 Like

The Dark Knight Returns

2 Likes

I’m here, and ready to have fun.

3 Likes