It’s a marriage 6 years in the making! This week, Tom King’s BATMAN/CATWOMAN finale brings a conclusion to the central romance of his Batman Rebirth series. To celebrate the momentous occasion, we’ll be looking back on Batman’s long romantic history with Selina Kyle through the ages!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on June 28th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
Detective7 - 6
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 6
casasstrophe - 6
HubCityAnswer - 2
kasumi - 2
Row.Harper - 1
My wife will not like this one.
Will there be questions about Tom King’s Batman/Catwoman series? I haven’t read it yet.
There will be at least one!
I know who was Adam West favorite Villain, it’s… !
None compare to my wonderful wife.
I met Lee Meriweather at a con once! She’s very nice!
I had a similar experience with her. Very sweet. I met her more because she was on a soap I watched. I still have her autograph somewhere here in my house.
Apparently, the people want you to be happy.
I met her because everyone around her had huge lines and absolutely no one was in line to talk to her. I felt bad.
My sister and I went up and talked to her for a bit and ended up getting a picture with her. She was so nice and happy even though she must have been so bored all day.
Ok, I have read the first 9 issues of Batman/Catwoman because that is all that is on here. Hopefully between that and what I remember of Tom King’s Batman run, that is enough to get me at least one point this week.
Also, I enjoyed Batman/Catwoman way more than I expected to.
I read the first 5 issues as they came out and have zero memories of it
I love Tom King’s mini series’ but I have started waiting until I can read the whole series at once because this kept happening to me. I would be so confused by the time I got to the end of the series and I’d have to re-read. It’s easier to to read it all in one go.
I’m here, and ready to have fun.