Trivia Tuesday, 6/23 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Doom Patrol Trivia!

Trivia Tuesday, 6/23 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Doom Patrol Trivia!

Get ready for the world’s strangest heroes! This June 23rd, we’ll be commemorating the impending the extra-sized, triple-dose premiere of Doom Patrol Season 2 on DC Universe with 2 hours of Doom Patrol trivia! We’ll be covering the show, the comics, and everything in between! As with everything related to The Chief’s gang of misfits, get ready for things to get weird.

RULES:

• The first person to correctly answer each question presented every 5 minutes in the comments below receives the point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE.
  • Want a head start? Follow us on Twitter and Instagram for previews of up to 4 questions every week!
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

Ry-El [8]
tv_lover1234 [5]
BlakeMPetit [3]
NYJt3 [3]
Russellque [3]
BatmanWhoLaughsInPgh [2]
4 Likes

Not a Doom Patrol expert, but let’s do this!

1 Like

All right, here we go! New question every 5 minutes! First to answer each one correctly gets the point! See the opening post for additional rules!

Q1. What is the name of the theater where Danny the Street and his residents express their innermost selves?

Peeping Toms Perpetual Cabaret

Absolutely right! And stylish Animal Man avatar, I must say. You’re in the Vertigo Mood.

2 Likes

Peeping Tom’s perpetual cabaret

Get here too late. I knew that one too…

1 Like

Perpetual Cabaret

It looks like a lot of folks are trickling in late today.

You’ll have more chances! We’ve got 23 questions left!

2 Likes

Q2. In DCU’s Titans, what song is Negative Man dancing to as he prepares dinner?

Thunder by AcDc

people like us

Thunderstruck

1 Like

Thunderstruck

1 Like

Correct! Ah-ah-ah-ah-ahhhhh

2 Likes

Ahhhh I typed too quickly!

1 Like

who got it?

Alas, sometimes accuracy counts!

Fun fact: my wife and I entered our wedding reception to that song.

Less fun fact: That did not help me remember it was the answer to this question one iota.

1 Like