Trivia Tuesday, 6/14 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Arrowverse Characters... In Comics!

You’ve seen them on The CW for a decade now… but how well do you know the stars of the Arrowverse in their comic book form? This week’s player-chosen topic is the characters of Arrow, The Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl, and more… but as they appear in the original comics! Forget everything you’ve learned from TV, and get reacquainted with the source to reign supreme this week on Trivia Tuesday!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday June 14th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

HubCityAnswer - 10
casasstrophe - 8
Detective7 - 3
Row.Harper - 1
TheRealDetectiveTigger - 1
3 Likes

Nice pun on who the majority of questions will be on.

Robin, we have the same victory strategy as last Arrowverse time.

alright who’s ready for me to answer wrong because i only know the show versions

1 Like

You literally tried to date Stargirl, yet know nothing about her? You need to work on your memory son.

1 Like

Drake’s tried to date a lot of people, can’t be expected to keep track of them all.

3 Likes

I hold my children to impossibly high standards, and…

Robin, keep working on your reverse one handed batpush-ups. Only 648764918654969340698516958656893456981 more to go.

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

At least a couple have to be true to the comics, right? :grimacing:

But I do agree that the trouble today will be remembering what is comic or tv accurate.

2 Likes

yeah but out of the entire arrowverse, i only read like…arsenal and impulse

1 Like

(There was blood, but I covered it up with Aquaman band-aids)

2 Likes

You haven’t read Batwoman? I figured you’d have read that at least.

1 Like

oh yeah, i read her new52 series

1 Like

Also, Robin got me this week. She scheduled me to work when I usually have Tuesdays off. But I just got off so I’ll be on my phone for the first part. Which is totally the reason I’ll have a rough start. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

she tried by making a manager ask me if i could do some overtime, but it wasnt enough

1 Like

Robin was busy this week.

1 Like

Thank you Tigger

3 Likes

@Row.Harper @casasstrophe

2 Likes

Weirdly enough, I’m earlier than usual.

3 Likes

DK43

1 Like

Here we go! Hope you like comics!

Q1. What concert do Jennifer and Anissa Pierce attend in Other History of the DC Universe?

1 Like