Trivia Tuesday, 5/7 @ 3 PM PST/6 PM EST: Robin the Boy Wonder

This week on Trivia Tuesday, to kick off the launch of Juni Ba’s new Black Label series THE BOY WONDER, I’ll be quizzing you all on the young Damian Wayne and his three older brothers!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 3:00 PM PST on the date specified in the topic title, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • One guess is allowed per player after the question is asked.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [9]
casasstrophe [6]
Jurisdiction [4]
Detective7 [3]
Row.Harper [2]
10 Likes

Was looking forward to this topic but I came down with a fever today:(

I probably will be resting so good luck everyone

6 Likes

Get healthy!

5 Likes

Thank you:)

4 Likes

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

4 Likes

Feel better!!

3 Likes

Hi Batman here.

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

I’m here!

2 Likes

Hi other son.

2 Likes

It feels like last Trivia was only 5 days ago.

1 Like

Hi dad!

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to this Black Label series. I’m going to grab the first issue on Saturday at my LCS.

2 Likes

Notice Damian never said anything about paying for it.
:thinking:

2 Likes

I always pay for comics. I like to support.

2 Likes

I don’t pay for comics

Comics pay for me

3 Likes

Q1. Which 60s Batman TV guest star liked to frighten Burt Ward as Robin during filming?

1 Like