Trivia Tuesday, 5/30 @ 2PM PST/5 PM EST: Secret Six

Villains unite! This week’s Trivia Tuesday, by player demand, is all about one of the DC universe’s most mysterious teams. Who are the Secret Six? Who is the mysterious Mockingbird? It’s a question with answers which have always changed since 1968, to thrilling effect. Do you have the answers?

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on May 30th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [8]
Row.Harper [7]
MatthewHecht [3]
Detective7 [2]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
6 Likes

Is there a recommended reading order for Secret Six? I see three different series here by that name. Is it as simple as reading them in order of release? Or are there any hidden in any other titles?

I’ve never read any of Secret Six before but I’ve been curious. This should be cool.

3 Likes

i went chronologically by date of publication

2 Likes

For the Simone run specifically I’d suggest:

• Villains United
  • Secret Six (2006)
  • Birds of Prey #104-108
  • Secret Six (2008)
  • Secret Six (2014)
4 Likes

fun fact about me i used to think scandals name was sandal and was like “what was vandal thinking…”

5 Likes

I knew it was Scandal and I still thought that.

3 Likes

I have no idea who the secret six are and never heard of them, I know who the Sinister Six are! :grin: Best of luck everybody! :smiley:

2 Likes

Birthday girl!

4 Likes

happy birthday kitty girl!!!

3 Likes

okay bad news i did not have time to finish reading but good news i will finish it because im really liking it so far

3 Likes

I just barely finished it. I liked it a lot too.

2 Likes

Hello everyone. I do not know a lot about the secret six so hopefully I do fine

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m here!

4 Likes

Hi other other son.

3 Likes

Hi dad.

2 Likes

Watching Jungle Fury for background noise.

1 Like

I’m watching Chopped for background noise.

2 Likes

The Secret is out!

Q1. Who was the only member of the original Silver Age Secret Six (not counting Mockingbird) to join the team without coersion?

2 Likes