Trivia Tuesday, 5/26 @2PM PST/5PM EST: Teen Titans ('03 Animated Series)!

Trivia Tuesday, 5/26 @2PM PST/5PM EST: Teen Titans '03 Animated Series)!

'Cause when the world is losing all control… it’s time for Tuesday Trivia! This May 26th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions based on the 2003 Teen Titans animated series! Keep your eyes on the comments, where I’ll drop a new question every 5 minutes… the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Have the most points by the end of the game, and you’ll receive an exclusive Riddler title and profile badge!

And that’s not all – even if you don’t walk away with the Riddler badge, one lucky mystery solver who scores at least one point will be randomly chosen to select next week’s topic! (This week’s topic was chosen by @seitan!)

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Batboy84 [5]
Nightroia [5] ***TIEBREAKER CHAMPION!***
ReepDaggle [4]
TaimurDar [3]
BatmanMazz [2]
Ry-El [1]
NYJt3 [1]
reload [1]
irritates [1]
Row.Harper [1]
13 Likes

quick question HCQ, does the comic series count

Not for this!

:grin: YES!

1 Like

In a little less than 3 hours, yes!

2 Likes

Hey HCQ how much longer until we start? Sorry I am a little confused with the time.

1 Like

We start at 2pm Pacific Standard Time :slight_smile: - About 2 1/2 hours until go time.

3 Likes

Thanks! :sweat_smile: I guess detective chimp needed help from another detective miss Gordon.

2 Likes

Truth be told, the clues were all there. The title, the header image, the body of the opening post…

2 Likes

I guess detectve chimp must not be as smart as he seems. :disappointed:

1 Like

But hey, I mean even an ape detective could use help from other detectives :grin:

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

Hello

1 Like

Truth be told I’m not quite as knowledgable about this show as I am with others, but I think I can still put up a decent fight.

1 Like

I’ll give it a shot today. Why not!

2 Likes

Oh man!! One of my all time favorites, let’s see if I have it as memorized as I think I do lol

5 Likes

I think Doom Patrol made their first animated appearance on this series, then again I could be wrong!:thinking:

6 Likes

I think you’re right.

4 Likes

I think this is the one topic I may be decent at.

Though I may have just jinxed myself.

6 Likes