Trivia Tuesday, 5/24 @ 2 PM EST/5PM EST: DC Super Hero Girls

Get your cape on! This week, our player-requested topic covers every aspect of the toyline turned webseries turned hit TV show which has been introducing young girls to the DC Universe since 2015! It’s hard to believe that DCSHG has been with us in some form or another for 7 years now, and yet here we are. These super hero girls grow up so fast.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday May 24th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

the_Rubber_Bandit - 10
kasumi - 3
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 2
SpoilerAlert88 - 2
HubCityAnswer - 2
TaimurDar - 1
casasstrophe - 1
Row.Harper - 1
6 Likes

super ready to lose but even more ready to have fun

2 Likes

Those weeks I spent trapped in a 16 year old girl’s body should really help me get in the right mindset for this.

1 Like

work asked everyone but me if they were available to stay overtime, they know not to disturb trivia night

2 Likes

Hi son.

2 Likes

hey dad, hey cass i see you lurking here

2 Likes

hi :innocent:

1 Like

Hi daughter.

2 Likes

Hi everyone!

2 Likes

Hi other son.

2 Likes

Hello everyone! This is L again. G couldn’t make it.

2 Likes

If I leave that means either the Thunder got me, or I went back to bed.

1 Like

Hi other other son’s sister.

2 Likes

Hello.

2 Likes

Hi L!

1 Like

Hi.

2 Likes

Greetings fellow trivia enjoyers. I have arrived.

3 Likes

Hi whoever you are.

2 Likes

Sounds like we got a fully loaded trivia session.

1 Like

Ouch, it’s me, Lady Barbara de Gordon. First of her name, maker of burittos, daughter of Jim.

5 Likes