Trivia Tuesday, 5/12 @2PM PT/5PM ET 🌟 STARGIRL! 🌟

Trivia Tuesday, 5/12 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Stargirl!

Reach for the stars – it’s Tuesday Trivia! This May 5th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions. Keep your eyes on the comments, where I’ll drop a new question every 5 minutes… the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Have the most points by the end of the game, and you’ll receive an exclusive Riddler title and profile badge!

This week’s topic, to celebrate the debut of her own series on DC Universe: STARGIRL! So come armed this Tuesday with knowledge of all things Courtney!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Batboy84 [6]
TaimurDar [4]
khristian012 [3]
BlakeMPetit [2]
iloveoracle [1]
TheBatmanofNML [1]
tenzilkemesq [1]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [1]
crystalinastar [1]
TornadoSoup [1]
NYJt3 [1]
mhoge [1]
11 Likes

This is going to be good! Hope I remember everything I’ve read in Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E!:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

This should be fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be lucky to get a point or two, but it’s more about the banter for me…

3 Likes

I know little about Stargirl. Let’s hope most of the questions come from John’s JSA! Either way I’m looking forward to being educated.

2 Likes

:thinking:I wonder if we ever made a trivia questions too hard for @HubCityQuestion to ask each week?

2 Likes

No such thing! I can put together questions on ANY topic. I’ve done whole shows on Roman military history and baby formula.

5 Likes

Well that’s good to know. lol

1 Like

… Baby formula?

Know the answer to at least three questions from Instagram!

1 Like

I’ve been commissioned for some VERY niche parties.

2 Likes

Afternoon, folks. Looking forward to having some fun this week.

4 Likes

There’s a Staaaargiiiiirl
Coming on the way
And she’s gonna be the subject
Of our Trivia Tuesday

4 Likes

Clever!

Here we are, folks! First person to answer a question correctly gets a point! 24 rounds of questions, with a new one landing here in the comments every 5 minutes! Only one guess allowed per person every question! Do not edit your posts! Spelling and specifics count when I decide it counts! HERE WE GO!

QUESTION #1: During which Klarion constructed crisis did Courtney Whitmore first catch Starman’s attention as a potential successor?

Sins of Youth

2 Likes

Sins of youth

1 Like

CORRECT! First point goes to the family guy!

3 Likes

Nice! First time drawing first blood! :laughing:

4 Likes

…blood?

1 Like