Trivia Tuesday, 4/7 @ 2 PM PT/5 PM ET: The Flash Villains!

It’s time to go Rogue! Welcome back to Tuesday Trivia! This April 7th, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of 24 taxing trivia questions, where the first person to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, bragging rights, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

This week’s theme, as chosen in a drawing amongst contestants last week by @crystalinastar: THE FLASH VILLAINS! Every question this week will be about one of The Flash’s many, many enemies. Which Flash am I talking about? Expect a mix of all of them. No matter who your favorite scarlet speedster is, I’ve got questions prepared about somebody who hates him.

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

joshtheblueguy [8]
FerroLad [3]
Batboy84 [3]
Row.Harper [3]
crystalinastar [2]
TaimurDar [1]
redfblued [1]
skatelawson.62488 [1]
ralphsix [1]
12 Likes

3 Likes

Three minutes to go until we begin!

3 Likes

The clock is ticking!

1 Like

I’m excited. First time doing the trivia!

4 Likes

Great to have you here! Good luck!

3 Likes

All right, regulars know the drill, but here’s how this goes: every 5 minutes, I’ll be posting a new question here in the comments! Whoever answers it correctly first gets the point! After 24 questions, we determine our winner! Only one guess is allowed per person on each question – and no editing old guesses! Here we go!

Q1: For his outstanding service during “Forever Evil,” which company offered Captain Cold a legitimate career?

2 Likes

A.R.G.U.S. is my guess

2 Likes

LexCorp?

2 Likes

Correct! First point to @TaimurDar!

2 Likes

Kord Industries

2 Likes

Justice League

1 Like

Nice to be playing again, and nice to see alot of new names on here too!

2 Likes

He DID join the Justice League for a stint after that, but that wasn’t a job.

2 Likes

ClA

2 Likes

Wow, I just guessed that only because I knew Lex and Snart teamed up and interacted in the series.

5 Likes

An educated guess is often what does it!

3 Likes

just arrived!

6 Likes

Welcome everybody!

Q2: In the so-called “lost” season of Super Friends, which member of the team did Gorilla Grodd replace with a robot duplicate?

2 Likes

Superman

1 Like