Trivia Tuesday, 4/4 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Justice League International

You wanna make somethin’ of it? Well, this week is your chance to do it, as by player demand we’ll be tackling JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL! Get familiar with the first two years of this classic run that dared to put jokes in a Justice League comic.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on April 4th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [7]
Samsonkillingtime [6]
casasstrophe [4]
MatthewHecht [3]
DreamingGirlWonder [2]
6 Likes

No, playing this game is part of my weekly routine.

You think Gardner Fox used no comedy!? How could you?

1 Like

Good night.

1 Like

I’m so glad you’re doing this. It’s going to be fun to see what I remember from my favorite run. :grin:

1 Like

im gonna do the dangerous thing of a pre trivia nap…hope my alarm is efficient

4 Likes

Oh this is the TT I was BORN to do

5 Likes

I hope I don’t ruin a question @HubCityQuestion but I wanted to get people in the mood for these questions with hilarious moments I love from Justice league international

These last two are together

3 Likes

I’m here!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hi son.

3 Likes

I’m here!

1 Like

Hi other son.

2 Likes

Hi dad.

2 Likes

With the outage last night I got through issue 9. I will see if that is enough.

2 Likes

Got my background noise ready.

1 Like

You have read 9 more issues than I have. :sweat_smile:

We will see if any of my New 52 JLI knowledge helps me out today. (I doubt it will.)

3 Likes

Hello!

3 Likes

I read the first storyline from New 52 around 2 years ago. I enjoyed it, but I never came back. I enjoyed it way more than this series.

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

Hi DGW.

3 Likes