Trivia Tuesday, 4/25 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: The Arrowfamily

Don’t fail this city – this week we’ll be ringing in the debut of GREEN ARROW #1 with an afternoon of trivia all about Oliver Queen and his extended Arrow Family! So pack your quiver with every trick arrow you can think of and get shooting!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on April 25th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • While never guaranteed, you may receive half a point for an incorrect answer if it is extremely entertaining.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [9]
casasstrophe [5]
Detective7 [3]
DreamingGirlWonder [3]
Row.Harper [2.5]
4 Likes

1 Like

Good luck, everyone!

1 Like

Thank you.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

1 Like

2 Likes

Do you play piano?

1 Like

No. OOC: My sisters used to play.

1 Like

Good night. Will play with y’all later.
S145

3 Likes

Hi! Stargirl here.

3 Likes

I’m here!

hey dick

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Grayson.

2 Likes

Hi Roy

1 Like

Hi Mr. Drake.

1 Like

Hello Courtney.

2 Likes

Hello Courtney

2 Likes

Hi Mr. Bobo.

2 Likes

I notice how you didn’t capitalize my name.

1 Like

Hello Grayson.

2 Likes