Trivia Tuesday, 4/21 @ 2PM PT: The Joker 80th Anniversary!

Trivia Tuesday, 4/21 @ 2PM PT: The Joker 80th Anniversary!

Powder your face with sunshine, put on a great big smile – it’s Tuesday Trivia! This April 21st, I’ll be challenging you all to 2 hours of trivia questions, where the first to answer each of them correctly wins a point! Whoever has the most points by the end wins the game, and an exclusive Riddler profile badge!

And special for this week, we’ve got another special prize in store… one runner-up who receives at least one point will be randomly selected to pick next week’s topic!

This week’s theme, in honor of his 80th anniversary: that lord of laughter, the mountebank of mayhem, Batman’s greatest foe – THE JOKER! So study up this week on the history of DC’s Clown Prince of Crime!

(Please note: only one guess is allowed per person per question. Do not go back and edit your original guesses.)

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

joshtheblueguy [7]
BlakeMPetit [4]
Batboy84 [4]
VicTheQuestionSage [2]
TaimurDar [1]
cnzspuk [1]
Nygmalion [1]
Nightroia [1]
crystalinastar [1]
TheBatmanofNML [1]
10 Likes

:joker_smilehqtas: I can’t wait to play this game!
giphy
:grin:

6 Likes

what time does this start?

2 Likes

1 hour, 4 minutes!

5 Likes

I am here.

2 Likes

The madness begins in 5 minutes!

2 Likes

I am giving it a shot today as well!

1 Like

Looking forward to learning some new stuff about our favorite Clown Prince!

3 Likes

idk how long i can stay around but hopefully longer than last time

1 Like

If every other person here leaves right now, I MIGHT have a chance to get one right.

3 Likes

@ChickFilADeathFries I love your username.

1 Like

Whew, just made it. Joker isn’t my speciality, but I’ll give it a shot.

1 Like

I’m going to be late playing, I’m about to eat lunch.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Here we go everybody! First correct answer to each question gets the point! Only one guess per person, per question, and don’t edit your past guesses! Spelling and technicalities count when I decide they count!

Q1: What office does The Joker run for in Batman: White Knight?

Mayor

Mayor?

Mayor

Mayor

Thanks!

1 Like

City Councilman