Trivia Tuesday, 4/20 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC VIDEO GAMES

I am a gamer but I also had surgery 3 days ago so I think that evens out the odds

2 Likes

Glad you could make it. How was your surgery?

1 Like

hey, I was the newbie last time at the death metal one so I’m happy I’m actually able to participate this time!

3 Likes

I read the whole comic at like 3:50 and still don’t have the code, what’s the problem

Welcome back! 51 minutes until we get down!

I don’t give out codes here, but I will say that reading that comic MAY come in handy for trivia! If you’re a DC games fan, I promise an Epic challenge, starting very soon. (Check the top post for rules!)

For questions about codes, please post your inquiries here:

Everything You Need to Know about BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT

DC professionals are standing by to address your questions and provide updates on code errors, missing codes, and more.

2 Likes

I never got my code. I am feeling like I wasted my money. When will I get it?

Welcome to the community! As Hub said above me, if you have any questions just drop em off here.

Hi protomaks! You can address all code-related inquiries here, where DC professionals are standing by to help:

In the meantime, I will say that reading that comic MAY come in handy for trivia! If you’re a DC games fan, I promise an Epic challenge, starting very soon. (Check the top post for rules!)

Thanks Chimp, but I can handle it. We’re getting a lot of new faces today, and I expected this to happen a few times.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification. I can already tell trivia is gonna be a fun one!

1 Like

This is our third time doing DC video game trivia by demand, and I always have fun doing it!

You know, one could say that as a trivia writer, I’m something of a game designer myself…

2 Likes

If I’m being honest I like reading old Trivia Tuesdays to quiz myself.

3 Likes

Hey, if you like video games, why not check out my video game podcast? I’ve been hosting a weekly, rigidly structured talk show about video games with a panel of industry experts since 2012!

2 Likes

Honestly, I love to hear that.

1 Like

Same.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 organ down, 77 to go!

4 Likes

Hawkman: 95238648u6yy2835y82568y062 organs down. 78 to go.

3 Likes

So what did everybody think of today’s Hawkman issue?