Trivia Tuesday, 4/18 @ 2PM PST/ 5 PM EST: Superman 85th Anniversary

Look, up in the sky! This April 18th is the 85th anniversary of the first time Superman, Champion of the Oppressed appeared in the opening pages of Action Comics #1. We’re commemorating the occasion with an evening of Superman trivia!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on April 18th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [7]
casasstrophe [4]
Reaganfan78 [3]
DreamingGirlWonder [3]
Detective7 [3]
MidknightSon20 [2]
7 Likes

Glad I saw this now, I certainly don’t want to miss this! :smiley:

:superman:

:superman_fan_club:

:smallville_fan_club:

5 Likes

5 Likes

is that a wario blanket

5 Likes

No, (I have absolutely no Mario fandom in me other than Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games which was purely for Sonic). It is this logo in blanket form.

4 Likes

I have to work again. But I will be late today, instead of missing it all. So, see you all later!

6 Likes

This makes sense to me. For some reason I equate Marvel with Nintendo and DC with Sega. Probably the colors.

6 Likes

i dont believe ive ever played a sega game other than tetris and frogger

1 Like

Hi.

2 Likes

hi bruce

2 Likes

Hi son.

1 Like

I read 19 Superman issues last week. Watch there be zero questions about them.

1 Like

2 Likes

Hey everyone!

3 Likes

Hi DGW.

2 Likes

hii!

3 Likes

Hi Midnight me.

2 Likes
1 Like

Streaky is the best. Followed by Stinky.

2 Likes

“Heeerrreee’s Brucey”

2 Likes