Trivia Tuesday, 3/9 @ 2 PM PST/5PM EST: 80 Years of Wonder Woman!

In her satin tights, fighting for her rights, and the old red white and blue – this week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re commemorating the 80th anniversary of DC’s Maid of Might with a trivia competition worthy of the Themysciran arena! Contestants of all sexes may apply, but only the truly worthy will meet the challenge of my Amazonian questions. No Lasso of Truth here – only your wit, wisdom, and reflexes can aid you in this epic battle! And at the end of it all, one winner will be awarded the prestigious Riddler Badge for their Athenian insight!

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 9th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [4]
slatour0694 [4]
casasstrophe [4]
mike.blacklist [3]
HubCityAnswer [2]
Starman814 [2]
MisfitCMJ [1]
Row.Harper [1]
7 Likes

here’s to hoping my greek mythology phase in middle school will be of use

4 Likes

Let’s see. I have never been the biggest Wonder Woman fan (she barely makes my top ten list of female superheroes), and I will be competing with legions of fans who know her every issue by heart.

The only edge I have is I have seen all 4 WW movies.

Time to cheat my way to victory again while watching “This Little Piggy” and “Maid of Honor.”

4 Likes

Setting the atmosphere.

3 Likes

So. The showdown begins again…

2 Likes

And it’s the pre-game show!

The best jingle-style opening and closing tune EVER…

Just plain movie music fun–

World of wonder warm-up theme

The paradise songs I didn’t use in the Halftime Mix…

And the encore of last week’s most celebrated track…

3 Likes

I love it when Comic Book shows have no shame at being adapted from a comic book. WONDER WOMAN!!!

3 Likes

i would die for tina guo <3 <3

4 Likes

All I need are 24 points. How hard can it be?

3 Likes

robin misunderstood and didnt mess with my wifi, she messed with my gallbladder this week. im on more medication than tims had costume changes, this is a huge sabotage on your part

3 Likes

She is a poison master. Her parents did some weird stuff to her food when she was a baby.

OOC: Sorry for your pain.

2 Likes

at least I still have my spleen

1 Like

Robin has a large smile, so you might want to double check.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I’m Here!

2 Likes

Oh, thank god. I was tired of all these fake zombie detective chimps.

3 Likes

My fellow detective.

1 Like

It bothers me to this day that they didn’t get a real orchestra for Justice League/JLU.

4 Likes

hey everyone

2 Likes

im here

1 Like