Trivia Tuesday, 3/7 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Wally West

By player demand, this week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about the greatest of all speedsters, Wally West. What makes him so great? Well, once you do enough research to compete in trivia this week, maybe you’ll find out!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on March 7th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [7]
Row.Harper [7]
casasstrophe [4.25]
Detective7 [3]
DreamingGirlWonder [1]
TaimurDar [1]
4 Likes

One thing I love about Tuesday Trivia is who can response to the question in the fastest time! Will it be @MatthewHecht? Or maybe @Detective7? May the fastest & best player win! :flash_hv_1:

:00_flash: :0_flash1:

5 Likes

i read 4 entire issues of titans rebirth as training

4 Likes

I read Wally’s entire run of Flash like 2 years ago as training.

I’m not going to remember much.

3 Likes

Hi

2 Likes

Hi!

1 Like

I’m here!

1 Like

Good afternoon son.

2 Likes

Hi other son.

2 Likes

Hi dad.

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

3 Likes

Hi DGW.

3 Likes

Hey hey everyone! Let’s find out who’s the Fastest Fan Alive!

Q1. What is Wally’s middle name?

1 Like

Daniel?

Rudolph

5 Likes

Rudolph

2 Likes

Rudolph

1 Like

speed

3 Likes

Correct! Speed counts more than ever this week.

2 Likes