Trivia Tuesday, 3/30 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Dark Nights: Death Metal

Is this just on Dark nights: death Metal or does this include Dark nights: metal?

2 Likes

Ive decided to read Scooby Apocalypse and just tell myself its death metal, my understanding of the story seems to be about the same

2 Likes

1 Like

Time for bed.

1 Like

good night old man

2 Likes

Under a half hour to go! In case you haven’t seen the update, this is our last trivia for a little while… but we’ll be back!

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

I hope you’re okay and that whatever reason the hiatus is happening isn’t bad!! :smiley:

4 Likes

great now im crying before trivia even starts

I’ll really miss these weekly hang outs, they make the pandemic a little bit more bearable

hope the reason for the pause isnt too serious

4 Likes

I’ll miss seeing all of y’all every week but at least I don’t have to worry about missing trivia next week. I hope everything is ok.

3 Likes

Anyways I started reading death metal (with all the tie ins and one shots) this afternoon and im obviously not done yet, but now the word “crisis” activates my fight or flight response

3 Likes

The true Snyderverse.

3 Likes

Also, don’t worry about me, I am fine! There’s no personal crisis um, catastrophe going on. I will miss you all very much and be back as soon as I am able.

4 Likes

more like casasstrophe am i right

5 Likes

Good to know! Thanks!

I don’t know what to do with this 2 hour block on my Tuesdays now. :frowning:

2 Likes

If it helps, I know a nice place where you can read over 25,000 comics.

5 Likes

Oh! That sounds like a great idea. I can look through them and never decide which ones to read. :laughing:

4 Likes

Read lists on a word doc help.

3 Likes

The new super sons has 2 issues already up if that interests you.

2 Likes

Robin, prepare for lots of sabotage. I need you to do it on all 24 to force a 1-0-0-0-0-0 victory.

2 Likes

To clarify, I was joking. I have a very long to-read list that I am working my way through.

3 Likes