Trivia Tuesday, 3/30 @2 PM PT/5 PM ET: Dark Nights: Death Metal

For those about to rock… we shall quiz you! This week’s Trivia Tuesday is all about the latest crisis to shake the very foundations of the DC Universe, Dark Nights: Death Metal. So strap in for the highest octane ride of your life through the DCU as you’ve never seen it before – and do try to take notes.

RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday, March 30th, trivia questions will be asked in the comments below.
  • Questions will be asked every 5 minutes.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • After 90 minutes, the game enters the SPEED FORCE ROUND, where new questions appear right after the previous question is answered correctly. So stay sharp!
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe [8]
mike.blacklist [4.5]
Detective7 [4.5]
TheRealDetectiveChimp [3]
Mo0828 [1]
MatthewHecht [1]
Starman814 [1]
Row.Harper [1]
6 Likes

How many points do I get? Over or under -1.5?

3 Likes

you could always get the hawkman question right

3 Likes

Anyways do I need to read metal first, how confused would i be if i just went to death metal

3 Likes

You would be an equal amount of confused as if you hadn’t.

5 Likes

They recap pretty well if I remember right. But it is confusing either way. So good luck!

4 Likes

Here is what you do. First you translate all the dialogue into Pig Latin and all the narration into Dog Latin. Then you make all the Pig Latin into Gibberish at the same time. Then you make the Dog Latin also be Goose Latin. Then you take the new words and replace each letter with whatever is four letters over on the keyboard. This reveals the much easier to understand story.

3 Likes

I might miss it or be late, so time to give some words of wisdom if I am not there.

When in doubt ask youself “What would General Ktar Deathbringer do?”

Then do the exact opposite.

2 Likes

Is this just on Dark nights: death Metal or does this include Dark nights: metal?

2 Likes

Ive decided to read Scooby Apocalypse and just tell myself its death metal, my understanding of the story seems to be about the same

2 Likes

1 Like

Time for bed.

1 Like

good night old man

2 Likes

Under a half hour to go! In case you haven’t seen the update, this is our last trivia for a little while… but we’ll be back!

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know!

I hope you’re okay and that whatever reason the hiatus is happening isn’t bad!! :smiley:

4 Likes

great now im crying before trivia even starts

I’ll really miss these weekly hang outs, they make the pandemic a little bit more bearable

hope the reason for the pause isnt too serious

4 Likes

I’ll miss seeing all of y’all every week but at least I don’t have to worry about missing trivia next week. I hope everything is ok.

3 Likes

Anyways I started reading death metal (with all the tie ins and one shots) this afternoon and im obviously not done yet, but now the word “crisis” activates my fight or flight response

3 Likes

The true Snyderverse.

3 Likes

Also, don’t worry about me, I am fine! There’s no personal crisis um, catastrophe going on. I will miss you all very much and be back as soon as I am able.

4 Likes