Trivia Tuesday, 3/29 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Justice League Elite

With their aggressively proactive tactics, The Elite were once the most dangerous heroes on Earth. But can the supervision of heroes such as Green Arrow and The Flash keep them in line? Such was the subject of the Justice League Elite – and the community-chosen trivia topic for this week!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday March 29th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

casasstrophe - 8
Row.Harper - 8
Detective7 - 5
kasumi - 3
4 Likes

To skip to issue 6 with the hope that Hawkman is there or not to skip to issue 6. That is the batquestion.

2 Likes

Ollie! You promised you would get some morals this time! This is why I sent Question to recruit J’onn instead of you.

2 Likes

Good night.

4 Likes

Ok, I have finished reading Justice League Elite.

Took me a couple issues to realize why the name ‘Kasumi’ sounded familiar and then I figured it out… :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

why do you think I picked it

3 Likes

I pieced it together eventually.

3 Likes

we’re a family of detectives

4 Likes

so this series is basically “what if the authority didnt kill” and they tried but it doesnt work as well

4 Likes

I’m here! I read a couple issues and then just didn’t read any more.

4 Likes

also i played tiny tina’s wonderlands and tried to make casasstrophe my username but the game refused because it contains inappropriate language

3 Likes

its not for everyone

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

4 Likes

Hello!

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

detective

3 Likes

Welcome to Trivia Tuesday! I hope you’ve all got a belly full of Joe Kelly. Here we go!

Q1. What does Major Disaster use his powers for while he’s getting sauced at the Beer an’ Bowl?

2 Likes

To get a drink?

2 Likes

To get more kegs from outside

2 Likes

Hey!

Yes I am.

3 Likes