Trivia Tuesday, 3/28 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: Doom Patrol 😉

This week on Trivia Tuesday, we’re celebrating the release of UNSTOPPABLE DOOM PATROL #1 in comic stores and online retailers, kicking off the next great chapter in the ongoing Doom Patrol saga of the world’s strangest heroes! That is what the schedule officially says, and that’s what we’re doing!

…Okay, that should be good enough. They’re gone, right? Mods asleep, post Teen Titans '03 animated trivia this week. Don’t tell my boss.

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on March 28th, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

MatthewHecht [10]
DreamingGirlWonder [5]
Row.Harper [3]
casasstrophe [2]
Detective7 [2]
8 Likes

Best Is This A Nervous Habit GIFs | Gfycat

8 Likes

Nothing to see here, carry on. Regular old Doom Patrol trivia happening, just like we said

8 Likes

I mean… technically, Beast Boy and Cyborg have been Doom Patrol members. You can’t say I didn’t do my job if I only ask Beast Boy and Cyborg questions

10 Likes

Speaking of @Moderators and making sure they’re a sleep, my favorite memory of Tuesday trivia, when this community board was brand new, I forget how it got started it, you challenge us to say a bad word and it’ll be block, like ■■■■ for example, and out of no where @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell show up and checking on us for a fun trivia game! :laughing: It was all for fun, my apologies to the Moderators, I just had to share the story.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Geez RF, don’t tag them, are you a cop or something

9 Likes

LOL! Sorry, bad habbit of mine.:slightly_smiling_face: No I’m not a cop.

4 Likes

Time to definitely binge Doom Patrol.

5 Likes

Cops GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

(Don’t worry, the secret is safe with me. My one weakness is the Teen Titans '03 series.)

4 Likes

I used to mod a subreddit, and one time we shared a “mods are asleep post” amongst ourselves. We kept pointing out that people who mod a subreddit of over 100,000 people in our spare time do not have normal sleep hours.

3 Likes

Based on the first episode I made the right move when I declined to join this team. I would have to train myself to replace Ma Hunkel the entire time.

2 Likes

I am going through my borrowed Black Adam DVD to find Hawkman images frame by frame.

4 Likes

oof, i was about to read all 102 issues of the 03 comic series, good thing i caught that in time

3 Likes

I think I read 5 issues of it around a year ago.

1 Like

I could be wrong but I have vague memories of @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell telling me about this. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In the episode Titan Rising they keep reusing music from Hereafter Part 1/ The unused promo for Justice League.

1 Like

one of the characters has the same name as me so i always feel like someone is calling my name

I watched 15 episodes to prepare. That is enough.

I can’t believe your real name is Glgrdsklechhh

4 Likes

I’m just gonna save this for a spelling note later…

2 Likes