Because YOU demanded it! This week’s edition of TRIVIA TUESDAY is dedicated to one of our player-requested topics, Frank Miller and Brian Azzarello’s follow-up to The Dark Knight Strikes Again. (Spoiler alert: the “master race” in question is the Kryptonians.)
But it’s not stopping here! Next week’s topic will ALSO be determined by one of you! All you have to do is score at least one point, and you’ll be entered into a drawing to choose whatever DC trivia topic you desire!
- Starting at 2:00pm PST on Tuesday March 22nd, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
- One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
- The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
- At 90 minutes, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
- Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile.
- Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
- Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
- Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
- In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.
Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!
HubCityAnswer - 9
Row.Harper - 8
Detective7 - 7
casasstrophe - 2
kasumi - 1
TheRealDetectiveChimp - 1
The time has come. You know it in your soul for I am your soul. You cannot escape me. You try to drown me out.
My annual JSA read is going well.
Fittingly enough this is accurate to what outside looks like now-
Bed time. I will see if power and internet still work in 3 hours.
I thought about reading it for about 15 minutes and went to see the batman again instead
OK, just finished reading Master Race and I am ready for trivia.
Not a huge fan of these books though… I might just not be a Frank Miller fan I think. But I will say I like the third one the best. It wasn’t a high bar though.
I just finished issue 4. I don’t think I’ll finish in time.
You can do it son. I believe in you.
After missing last week of the Hawkman Fan Club I am back (assuming the weather does not get me).
i took last week as an opportunity to score twice as many points as i will get none this week
my opinion on frank miller : artwork good, writing bad (highly subjective)
My opinion on Frank Miller: Artwork amazing (highly objective), writing amazing (highly objective).
Yeah, I agree here. After reading 1-3 this week they were basically the same plotline 3 slightly different ways…
(Thinks through every related Miller Trivia available).
Everyone can like what they like. I have learned this week that Miller’s writing just isn’t my thing. No offense meant to everyone who likes his writing. Or to Miller himself.
I managed to read seven issues. I’ve got to say it’s not really my cup of tea.