Trivia Tuesday, 3/21 @ 2 PM PST/5 PM EST: DC's Leading Ladies

Welcome to another edition of DC Trivia Tuesday! This week we’re recognizing Women’s History Month with trivia all about DC’s leading ladies! Women who have headlined their own books, films, and television series will all be on the table, so get to know the women in your life a little better!

THE RULES:

• Starting at 2:00pm PST on March 21st, trivia questions will be posted by me in the comments below.
  • One new question will be posted from the start time and every 5 minutes afterward, until 24 questions have been asked.
  • The first person to correctly answer each question receives a point.
  • At some point, the game may enter a SPEED FORCE ROUND, where questions begin to appear faster.
  • Whoever has the most points after 24 questions wins the game, and receives an exclusive RIDDLER BADGE to wear on their Community Profile. 8-the-riddler _ BADGE SM
  • Not the winner? You may have better luck next week… schedule permitting, everyone who scores at least one point may be entered in a random drawing to select a future topic.
  • Only one guess is allowed per person, per question.
  • Do not go back and edit your original guesses.
  • In the event of a tie game… something interesting happens.

Who among you will emerge triumphant in the winner’s circle? To find out, you’ll have to ANSWER… THE QUESTION!

SCOREBOARD

Detective7 [4.1]
DreamingGirlWonder [4.1] WINNER!
Row.Harper [4.1]
MatthewHecht [4.1]
casasstrophe [1.1]
9 Likes

Got it. Spend time with mommy on Tuesday afternoon.

4 Likes

Bed time. Play with y’all in the morning.

4 Likes

I won’t be able to make it, but I’d just like to say that Supergirl is the best female DC character.

4 Likes

I’ll be sitting out too. My Pacific Time work schedule is working against me.

I was really looking forward to maaaaaaaaaaaaaybe getting a question about Mera correct or perhaps a lesser-known Titan.

Have fun gang!

3 Likes

I’m here! Should be fun this week!

4 Likes

Hi Mr. Wayne.

Stargirl here.
S125

3 Likes

I’m riding in a car, but I’m here!

3 Likes

Hi Mr. Grayson.

3 Likes

Hi Courtney.

3 Likes

Hey everyone!

3 Likes

Hi Miss Wonder.

3 Likes

:00_hawkman:

1 Like

1 Like

4 Likes

3 Likes

Let’s kick this off with an open ended one!

Q1. Name any DC Comics series both written and drawn by a woman.

2 Likes

Wonder Woman

2 Likes

Birds of Prey

2 Likes